Carr Rambler

E

ecc83

Well-known member
Can anyone help me with a schematic of the whole amplifier please? A chap over here has one which blows his mains fuse and takes out the house breaker. The amp appears to employ the American "death cap" three position mains switch.

Dave.
 
Can anyone help me with a schematic of the whole amplifier please? A chap over here has one which blows his mains fuse and takes out the house breaker. The amp appears to employ the American "death cap" three position mains switch.
Schematics seem to be rare - at the Amp Garage they have Carr himself talking about his builds - might help.
 
Thanks MrP. I don't want any of his "tonal secrets shit!" just the power traff and mains input schematics. I reckon the amp has a short to frame on one of the primary poles.

Dave.
 
Thanks MrP. I don't want any of his "tonal secrets shit!" just the power traff and mains input schematics. I reckon the amp has a short to frame on one of the primary poles.

Dave.
I wrote Dave - I'll forward what he has to say about the death cap.
 
Back
Top