pro tools works with the 1010...get it?

distortedrumble

all up in yo grill!
hey has anyone gotten pro tools for the m-audio products yet? let me know...i have a studio partner that is desperate for it but i dont know if i should get it or not.

Howyadoin,

Pro Tools M-Powered will work with the Delta 1010, but if you are using multiple 1010s, you're outta luck, it will not work with multiple interfaces, and there are no plans to change this.

MBP2112 said:
Howyadoin,

Pro Tools M-Powered will work with the Delta 1010, but if you are using multiple 1010s, you're outta luck, it will not work with multiple interfaces, and there are no plans to change this.

i knew that it wouldnt work with multiple 1010s....i wanted to know if anyone was using it and how they liked it

Hmm... might want to check Digi's site and see what the users are saying about it.

duc.digidesign.com

Be aware that there is a LOT of complaining that happens on that site- its the nature of a customer support forum. You'll have to figure out for yourself if that means M-powered works well or not.

For myself, I like Pro Tools (LE) quite a bit. If your buddy is desperate for Pro Tools for some reason go ahead and get it. I question why he needs it, but whatever. The only real advantage Pro Tools offers is easy portability to other studios that have Pro Tools. If your buddy is expecting to have PT software magically make the mixes easier or better.... not gonna happen.

Take care,
Chris

Just wanted to point it out so nobody gets a "gotcha" after they fork out the money for software that they can't return...

Last edited:
Back