Post your latest purchase!

Purchased yet an other Zoom H4n today.
Need three this next week to be able to record some government meetings and a special town meeting.

Rg920.....
Neck Material:------5pc Maple/ Walnut
Neck Type:----------Wizard Premium
Body:----------------American Basswood body
Frets:----------------Jumbo frets
Fingerboard:--------Bound Rosewood
Inlay:----------------Off-set dot inlay
Bridge:--------------Edge Zero II bridge w/ZPS3Fe
NeckPU:-------------DiMarzio® IBZ-N
BridgePU:-----------DiMarzio® IBZ-B
HW Color: CK
Finishes: BK

View attachment 75805View attachment 75806

P.S...I gave my ole RG270, which was in absolute MINT condition, flying lessons a few weeks back..it did`nt fair too well.....
long story, would rather not discuss..

Nice.... I notice all the fret dots have fallen to one side in transit. If you stand it up for a while they may centre again.... :D

I always get a serious case of G.A.S. around this time of the year .... not good with Xmas coming and my wife out of work for the last 3 months ... :rolleyes:

Macbook is here! and being typed on! With only 4 hours left on the Komplete 8 Ultimate installation :D
Cubase, Ableton, and Maschine have already been installed.
Wavelab elements is left. Then I have to transfer everything over from other computers.

I miss my US1800 though. I bought the Komplete Audio 6 to hold me over and give me a portable solution till I can get a more permanent set-up. I haven't actually used it yet, but the latency times seem to be more than the 1800. though this does apparently have some sort of incredible converters in it.

Macbook is here!

:thumbs up: yay apple!

what happened to your US1800? did you sell it to jimmy so he could have another one and you could buy a macbook?

and thankyou, i spent about 30 mins on the NI website earlier as i knew they did an audio interface (that wasn't just RCA based) but couldn't find it and couldn't remember what it was called for the life of me. Saying that, even after googling it and finding it i then tried to find it on my own on their website and it is very well hidden

:thumbs up: yay apple!

what happened to your US1800? did you sell it to jimmy so he could have another one and you could buy a macbook?

and thankyou, i spent about 30 mins on the NI website earlier as i knew they did an audio interface (that wasn't just RCA based) but couldn't find it and couldn't remember what it was called for the life of me. Saying that, even after googling it and finding it i then tried to find it on my own on their website and it is very well hidden

lol! Pththpthth!

:)

Back