pay it forward to people in need..

If anyone has a decent pair of headphones that they are not using anymore I would be more than happy if they were kind enough to send them my way. I just bought a few things and realized i also need headphones and really dont have the extra money to get them now =(

I apologize for asking for something but I am new to this and really dont have anything to offer for now.

pioneer stereo receiver SX-3400

this is beautyfull, does it work?
i wanna play, but atm im a newbie, and most of the gear im using, you'all would throw away.

i got a "pioneer stereo receiver SX-3400" 100watt home stereo amp with a scratchy volume pot.

any takers

Peace World
Tremaine

This is almost pathetic... :laughings:

A need is not recording gear. It is food and shelter.

I guess it's a good way to off load your crap.:eek:

this is beautyfull, does it work?
i wanna play, but atm im a newbie, and most of the gear im using, you'all would throw away.
Not really.
I gave. The person who "Got" never even came on this thread to acknowledge the gift, let alone to say "Thank You".
In return, I asked for something and PMd the person offering.
Never even got a reply or even saw someone acknowledge that they had received the same object. AKG Perception.
Left me feeling like a beggar.
It's just too open to abuse and you don't get the "Good Karma" feeling as much as the "I've been had" vibes.

Not really.
I gave. The person who "Got" never even came on this thread to acknowledge the gift, let alone to say "Thank You".
In return, I asked for something and PMd the person offering.
Never even got a reply or even saw someone acknowledge that they had received the same object. AKG Perception.
Left me feeling like a beggar.
It's just too open to abuse and you don't get the "Good Karma" feeling as much as the "I've been had" vibes.

Yeah... I've certainly given away gear I wasn't using before, but it's to people I know, either in real life or members of a board I'm a regular on who I consider friends. Complete strangers is a little, well, odd.

cantthinkofaname sent me a SDC to give to a young start up band and they use it as an overhead on drums and it works great.

I want to thank her for the gift that was given to me to give to them.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

:cool:

Ok, well....any and everything. All I have is a Korg CR4 multi-track cassette recorder. :eek:.

Will take cables, mics, splitters, converters, anything...If I can't use it, I'd gladly pass it along to someone else on the forums.

Last edited:
narrow it down a bit dude, like this.

i need a mic i can record my guitar amp <heavy metal> with...

really i do.

i cood rite you a crapy song for it.

Lol are you implying that all metalheads are illiterate?

If so, I agree.

Ok, my songs are all over the place. Anything from Alter Bridge to John Mayer to acoustic singer-songwriter-ish pieces. I guess my main needs right now is a mic. A SM57 or MXL990. Doesn't have to be those particular mics, just in that beginner range of mics. I know someone has to have a 57 laying around that they dont use. :p All of my recording is done at home, so I don't really need any live setting stuff. Or if someone just has a box of cables they have laying around, I'd be glad to get those pick out what I could use, and send the rest on to someone else.

Hope this helps. :D

itaughttremonti, you're in luck. I have an MXL 990 with an XLR cable and the USB Mic Mate I'm willing to part with. Just upgraded to a Rode NT1-a. Inbox me your address and I'll ship out ASAP.

I'm also in need of monitor speakers, any that will get the job done. From what I've heard once you buy one pair of monitor speakers, you never buy another, but here's to wishful thinking.

Hey man, I appreciate the offer, but I racked up at Christmas and actually got an MXL 990/991 combo and a guitar center gift card with which I bought the mic cables and such. I'll save you the trouble of sending it to me, just so I can send it to someone else.

But I do appreciate the offer! +rep

Back