paging b sabbath

:D :D :D ......well it is all about the fun .....so...... whats it gonna take to piss ya off Chris......:D

In an attempt to valiantly push this thread past the 500 mark, G digs deeply into his graphics folder for any kind of weak humor.......

How's about a pic of a typical texan :D :D

Last edited:
....the word "texan" can be replaced with "lawyer" .....if that proves to be more offensive......

:D

Sometimes when Im all alone.I like to sit and think about how this thread makes me feel...

Okay, lol...I haven't been able to listen to any tunes today...

BUT THAT PIC IS DEFINITELY GOIN' IN MY "KEEPERS" FOLDER

lmao. WOW. That rules.

Oh, I almost forgot...I'm totally pissed now :D :D :D

IN PLACE OF AN OFF TOPIC THREAD

Is the site running slow for anybody else? (this is NOT a reference to the pics, btw...just wondering).

chrisharris said:
IN PLACE OF AN OFF TOPIC THREAD

Is the site running slow for anybody else? (this is NOT a reference to the pics, btw...just wondering).
It's running like pure horseshit Chris.It's just as bad for me as it was before the server changeover awhile back.The site can only handle like 90 people at a time.:rolleyes:

Kramer said:
It's running like pure horseshit Chris.It's just as bad for me as it was before the server changeover awhile back.The site can only handle like 90 people at a time.:rolleyes:
Hey man....here's something weird. How did your post in jamal's thread move to the end of the line? Was that you? Or did the site do it?

chrisharris said:
Hey man....here's something weird. How did your post in jamal's thread move to the end of the line? Was that you? Or did the site do it?
Dont tell anybody..... it's an experiment.:D

well, if it either makes you money or increases your post count, lemme know...I'm SOOOOooo close to getting the "custom avatar" language, lol

Now, in true CAVE fashion, I'll share here. I was putting something in the trash can about an hour ago, and the trash was kinda' full, so I was cramming it down; unbeknownst to me, my daughter had broken a glass and it was in there.

Yup, sliced my right hand with razorlike precision...bled for about an hour...A LOT. I actually passed out. So I've got it butterflied right now, and I'm gonna' go to the ER as soon as the little ones go to bed so that my wife can drive me (Jaimee and her friend can babysit, but only if the kids are asleep, lol).

I have a gig tomorrow night. Here's my question: ANYBODY EVER PLAYED A GIG WITH SOME SIMILAR PHYSICAL INJURY? I'm actually pretty bummed about it.

chrisharris said:
well, if it either makes you money or increases your post count, lemme know...I'm SOOOOooo close to getting the "custom avatar" language, lol

Now, in true CAVE fashion, I'll share here. I was putting something in the trash can about an hour ago, and the trash was kinda' full, so I was cramming it down; unbeknownst to me, my daughter had broken a glass and it was in there.

Yup, sliced my right hand with razorlike precision...bled for about an hour...A LOT. I actually passed out. So I've got it butterflied right now, and I'm gonna' go to the ER as soon as the little ones go to bed so that my wife can drive me (Jaimee and her friend can babysit, but only if the kids are asleep, lol).

I have a gig tomorrow night. Here's my question: ANYBODY EVER PLAYED A GIG WITH SOME SIMILAR PHYSICAL INJURY? I'm actually pretty bummed about it.

What the hell!?Man that sucks.I always use something to press garbage down into the trash can...especially since I did the same thing you did about 10 years ago!I cut my hand on a nice jagged edge can lid that had been thrown in there...I didnt bleed that bad though...damn man..it must be a pretty bad cut if you're going to the ER....that sucks bad.Which hand is it?

Kramer said:
.Which hand is it?
right hand...right down the right index finger...you know...the one you hold the pick with, lol.

man, jail and the ER all in one week. I might as well start drinking again...same shit, lol.

chrisharris said:
right hand...right down the right index finger...you know...the one you hold the pick with, lol.

man, jail and the ER all in one week. I might as well start drinking again...same shit, lol.

LMAO!Dont do that.You'll start experencing this kind of shit on a regular basis.LOL.

Index finger huh?Could be trouble for the gig tomorrow night.Cuts on the fingers tend to be sore as hell the next day too.

Okay, now I'm really bummed. I went to the ER thinking it *might* need stitches.

Apparently, it needed 14. The thing that's bumming me out is that when the Dr. gave me the shot of local before he started sewing, I didn't feel it...like, at all...not even the pressure of the needle. So the Nurse that gave me the shot was all..."Okay, here comes the stick," and I never moved, and he was like..."ummm...did you feel that?"

chris: "Feel what?"

nurse: "Be sure to mention to the doctor that you've lost all feeling in your index finger, k? buh bye"

So I did, and the ER doc told me I definitely cut it deeply enough to sever just about every nerve in my finger...Said I'll probably get some feeling back eventually, but there'd probably be permanent loss.

Doctor: "So, what hand do you write with, because that might be a real problem."

Chris: "My left hand."

Doctor: "Well, thank your lucky stars for that, because you're probably not gonna' be able to feel much on that side of your finger at all."

Chris: "Well FUCK!!!!"

I mean, for tomorrow, I can strum some using my thumb and middle finger, I guess...but there's no WAY I can do the other 80%... ever??? Fuck, I'm really getting down about this...I mean, I've got perspective...it's not like cancer (already did that), but I don't relish the prospect of re-learning how to play the guitar.

I saw a man with no arms play a beautiful classical piece on a six string guitar for the Pope...WITH HIS FEET. Def Leppard's drummer lost an arm, and he's still touring...So nothing's impossible...

BUT WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DID THOSE GUYS HAVE TO DO?? I CAN'T SPEND 14 HOURS A DAY RELEARNING WHAT LITTLE I KNOW HOW TO DO ON THE GUITAR?!?!?!?!?!?! IT TOOK ME 20 YEARS TO SUCK AS GOOD AS I DO.

Yes, I have a sense of humor about this. Seriously. Just a little bummed...it'll pass; I wanted to vent, and this is my CAVe.

Back