One of the Best Albums of the Year

Fyre

That new Scarface - Made is a sick album yall........ if yall want you can make this into a thread to speak on what u rockin to right now.... but for now this is my joint easy

I heard Vanilla Ice got a new one out called "Melted but not Forgotten" on a new label called "Hydro-Records" produced by DJ Freeze of Fridgidaire Productions................Sorry, I've been drinking!

Still waiting of my copy from Gully or he would have got my vote.. :D

but I gotta go with WyClef .. This album is Bangin' cause he doin his own thang..

I'm bumpin a little bit of everything. I put my whole collection in my Zune and set it on random.

Might be Pac, might be Em, might be 50, might be Wu or Hova, might be some underground shit, might even be H.M. u neva know.

b- i got u - i was tryhin to hold off till i sold my first 100 (lol - what a goal!!!) but my paitence is wearin thin . .. im gittin to the point now where im like eff it, just gimme some feedback (even that is like pullin teeth round here . . .folk dont wanna pay for shit, dotn wanna take a minute or two to give u some feedback on a damm song) . . .

man damm, mama told me it be days like this, it be days like this mama said!!!
n i thought shorty was just twisted out, now im feelin like im better off dead!!!

ooohhh i can sing!!
l
o
l

Man can't nothing fade that old classic album "The World Is yours" by. Face. The ghetto boys fell off ever since they kicked my. boy Chuckwick out the group. I mean they had to do that latest ghetto boys c.d. with bushwick in separate studios that's how bad that beef is between them. They should of never jumped that lil dude man. He was the heart & soul of that group. Still is i.m.o.

Last edited:
b- i got u - i was tryhin to hold off till i sold my first 100 (lol - what a goal!!!) but my paitence is wearin thin . .. im gittin to the point now where im like eff it, just gimme some feedback (even that is like pullin teeth round here . . .folk dont wanna pay for shit, dotn wanna take a minute or two to give u some feedback on a damm song) . . .

Are there any events goin on in your area....that you can walk the grounds and market your product fase to fase with customers...ie.. Excuse me..can I have Minute of your time.. do you listen to Hip-Hop/Rap Music...I'm a indie Artist selling my album and would like some support in supporting my passion for music..or something on the lines of that..

b- im on the hunt for some new spots now . . . all the "old" spots are shut down . . . im bout to hit up a new open mic venue this week and next week . . . 2 c whats poppin there

I here that... let me know..I think they are looking for opening acts in DC for something for the New Years..I have to get back to you with more details

Back