Old throw away songs

jeff0633

Found an old song I wrote on a drive I had. I wrote this years ago, early 2000's. We recorded this at one of the country clubs we played gigs at. I used to write simple blues songs like this all the time, they were just filler songs to make the time pass on stage after doing a fast song. I had only written this song a couple days before this and showed it to the organ player right before the show. These easy blues songs were just throw-away song and I used to write them all the time. After finding this I am quite proud of it now after all these years. I hope I can find a couple more of them. The structure of stuff like this is just so simple and I could write these a dozen a day it seemed like. I like the lyrics I did for this, it seems better than the others I used to come up with. I am doing the singing and guitar, my old duo partner is doing the organ and the bass and drums were from that same organ, it was a huge Yamaha monster that was hell to lug around for the woman keys player, she never had to move that beast around, I was always the one stuck with that job. I can't remember the model of that thing. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Back