Official request

DavidK

I request that andrewkrockstar be banned from HR.

His only purpose here is to wreck the forum, and thus your investment. His trolling has made the place a joke.

People work VERY hard to record music and post it in the mp3 clinic. He has made a mockery of that. As you can clearly see, people have abandoned that forum and a lot of others, all because of some immature kid and his few minions cheering him on.

I am sure someone will come along and say "ban DavidK". That would be fine. If it was for the best of the community I would leave if that would help. As it stands there is little reason to be here.

I'm one of the few pros here. I guess it's a choice a what kind of forum is preferred. We all have fun in the cave and act like kids, but in the other forums it's a different story. A few here have no real interest in recording. One in particular is only interested in destroying your investment.

Before too many people leave for good, I STRONGLY urge you to stop this stuff before your investment is gone. As far as the few APLs, Gidges and Noisedudes who support this nonsense:

I think I speak for a LOT of people when I say how much respect I have lost for you guys, some that I've known for years. You would turn your back on people you've known all these years over a troll?? Beyond pathetic. I would almost feel for you if you weren't so lame. You would rather have all your friends suffer over a troll? Shame on you guys. This is an actual post from the mp3 clinic, this is what you guys want?

joor i think it is good dude becuse you are just begging but seriusly dude you will get batter if you pratice more but seriusly i think you need a litle more reverb lol

No way. Me and lots of others work REALLY hard on our music. To turn this forum into a joke is absolutely pathetic.

I am 100% in agreement with that post and request. Don't know if I'm worth shit around here or not and don't much care. I like the place - the place don't need to like me.

I like DavidK too...in a manly way of course. We used to not care for each other very much at all. The Cave is a positive environment in many ways. The AKEX trolls are not positive in any way I can discern.

lou

I just ignore andyk (couldn't read his posts if I tried anyway), but I like DavidK too, so I'll support him :)

PS I think Bogey is funny, and he hasn't left the Cave/Jenni.

Thanks for putting it so well DavidK. I agree completely. I fail to see how so many simply dismiss it--much less encourage it.

If this forum is a community of sorts (even a biker bar in some parts) who would tolerate a newcomer into any community inserting himself like a jackass into discussions left and right, simply to mock everyone else and get a little attention?

I wouldn't. Not in real life. Not here. And again, I'm kinda blown away at the number of people that think it's funny...

I'm 100% in agreement with DavidK too...if David and the others in the mp3 clinic and the rest of the learning forums of this site leave here because of the AKEX gang, so will I...even if the only place I ever really contribute anything some of the time, is in the mp3 clinic..

I request that andrewkrockstar be banned from HR.

His only purpose here is to wreck the forum, and thus your investment. His trolling has made the place a joke.

People work VERY hard to record music and post it in the mp3 clinic. He has made a mockery of that. As you can clearly see, people have abandoned that forum and a lot of others, all because of some immature kid and his few minions cheering him on.

I am sure someone will come along and say "ban DavidK". That would be fine. If it was for the best of the community I would leave if that would help. As it stands there is little reason to be here.

I'm one of the few pros here. I guess it's a choice a what kind of forum is preferred. We all have fun in the cave and act like kids, but in the other forums it's a different story. A few here have no real interest in recording. One in particular is only interested in destroying your investment.

Before too many people leave for good, I STRONGLY urge you to stop this stuff before your investment is gone. As far as the few APLs, Gidges and Noisedudes who support this nonsense:

I think I speak for a LOT of people when I say how much respect I have lost for you guys, some that I've known for years. You would turn your back on people you've known all these years over a troll?? Beyond pathetic. I would almost feel for you if you weren't so lame. You would rather have all your friends suffer over a troll? Shame on you guys. This is an actual post from the mp3 clinic, this is what you guys want?

No way. Me and lots of others work REALLY hard on our music. To turn this forum into a joke is absolutely pathetic.

i think Andy K is retarded...Id put him on ignore if it bothered me that much...I often use the ignore function as needed, and it is a beautiful thing....its hilarious watching you guys get all offended over it....

i think Andy K is retarded...Id put him on ignore if it bothered me that much...I often use the ignore function as needed, and it is a beautiful thing....its hilarious watching you guys get all offended over it....

Why is it funny to you that we're offended? Why should that be entertaining? You think it's irrational that we're so bugged by it--but it's even more irrational that you're entertained by it--and are willing to jeapardize long standing relationships (even though they're virtual) for the sake of that stupidity.

What are you his agent? You gonna get 10% when he hits it big with that act of his? Good luck...

Do you even record??:confused:

I'm not sure why you are here. The only thing I am quite sure of is that you are a complete and utter jerk. You have ZERO respect for anyone or anything. You were the guy who used to post 90 times a day. Wow, what a change. You've given up the recording and instead would rather have a troll ruin the forum? Wow. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you. Maybe you'll instill that value system in your child.
ms said:
I just ignore andyk

You cant expect everyone on HR to use ignore. If some newbies come around asking about mics and they ask about naint, do you want the conversation to be:

lol gay seruislly lol hatter lil seriiuslly lol hatter

If I was looking for a mic and saw that crap, I would leave the thread and this forum.

Do you even record??:confused:

I'm not sure why you are here. The only thing I am quite sure of is that you are a complete and utter jerk. You have ZERO respect for anyone or anything. You were the guy who used to post 90 times a day. Wow, what a change. You've given up the recording and instead would rather have a troll ruin the forum? Wow. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you. Maybe you'll instill that value system in your child.

You cant expect everyone on HR to use ignore. If some newbies come around asking about mics and they ask about naint, do you want the conversation to be:

If I was looking for a mic and saw that crap, I would leave the thread and this forum.

yep still record...

maybe while you lay in a hospital on your death bed, Ill burn candles praying for you to die instead of live...

no wait, THAT would be a complete and utter jerk...

I'd hate to see anyone leave because of, or inspite of Andy....it's not worth it.

But by most people definition, I shouldn't be here.

I'd hate to see anyone leave because of, or inspite of Andy....it's not worth it.

Not true. It's always possible to hold a conversation with you--no matter how irreverent. That other stuff is not even a conversation. It's a constant gag...

Are you kidding me?? I don't know you very well, but I see the contribution you make here. You're always giving great feedback in the clinic. and collabs with other members. That's the kind of stuff that's make this forum worht coming to.

But if andyk gets in there effs it up, no one is going to want to come around anymore.

Ignore lists don't work for newbies who are considering making their first post. They'll see the garbage and think twice about posting here.

My two cents...

My only question is: who of those who can do anything about it are reading this thread and taking this request seriously?

yep still record...

maybe while you lay in a hospital on your death bed, Ill burn candles praying for you to die instead of live...

Yup, that's what makes watching you difficult. You were a cool dude, and very helpful. I remember you walking me through a hard drive install and I really appreciated it.:cool:

That's what I find so baffling Mike. You've spent 25% of your life in this forum. You seem willing to kill the forum over "lol gay seriusly", and I just don't get it. You honestly don't seem to care if the entire membership leaves, you'd rather stick with a troll? I dont get it, you're way better than that.

If it was just me, you could say "Dave's being a weenie" or something. You aren't dumb, and you can read. It's pretty much EVERYBODY save a few misguided cheerleaders. As I said, you can read. How many complaints have you seen about this? LOTs and it's just gonna get worse and worse.

Yup, that's what makes watching you difficult. You were a cool dude, and very helpful. I remember you walking me through a hard drive install and I really appreciated it.:cool:

That's what I find so baffling Mike. You've spent 25% of your life in this forum. You seem willing to kill the forum over "lol gay seriusly", and I just don't get it. You honestly don't seem to care if the entire membership leaves, you'd rather stick with a troll? I dont get it, you're way better than that.

If it was just me, you could say "Dave's being a weenie" or something. You aren't dumb, and you can read. It's pretty much EVERYBODY save a few misguided cheerleaders. As I said, you can read. How many complaints have you seen about this? LOTs and it's just gonna get worse and worse.

i guarantee these guys (Andy K and AKEX) irritate me 10 times more than they irritate you..i just dont give them that much power...like i said, thats what the ignore function is for...

i still love ya dude...

i guarantee these guys (Andy K and AKEX) irritate me 10 times more than they irritate you..i just dont give them that much power...like i said, thats what the ignore function is for...

i still love ya dude...

If ignoring is so powerful, why do you emulate them? You say they irritate you but you cheerlead by talking/acting like them--even when they're not in a thread. If I were them, I'd think you were really groovin' on it.

:confused:

Back