new song guys!

typing as I'm listening...
tight sounding mix, good bass sounds and guitar sounds.
At 0:25 cymbals sound too loud to me and get distracting from then on...
At 1:50, those lead parts could be more present, same with some of the later ones too...
Good mix and pretty good tune, a lot of changes going on to keep things interesting :cool:

I can only listen quiet right now, but it sounds pretty good to me.
There's a part in the lead guit that seems like it needs more hi's to me.
I'n sure it the same one SnakeDog is talking about. My player is not desplaying a clock so I can't give you a time about 1:50 seems right though.

Is there gonna be vocals? Seems like it's set up well for them.

Sounding good!

F.S.

im glad u guys like. Yup vocals on the way. So far i got some cool ideas for them. ya ur right the leads need more highs definetly, but do u mean the pre verse ones also, cuz i think those do too?

ya the cymbols could use soem tunring down.

You know It might be easier to say more when the vocals are in. I will try to download it later and play it on something with a clock. Your pre verse may not be mine. I only heard one spot that needed some help so I wouldn't go changing it all. You may want to tweek the spot at 1: and waite for the vocals to fine tune it more.

F.S.

ya dud ei know what u mean i listened to it in my car can u cant hear the lead barely at all haha. good tips guys!

Something about the drum sound not sitting well with me. Too canned sounding? What program is it? Guitars are killer, good job.

what part of the durms is sounding wierd? I didnt use a program i took samples and placed them in adobe and then in pro tools. Haha thanx man.

Back