New Rep Point Thread.

Look, I always stumble my words, and I have slept plenty, now give me the keys or the weirdo gets it! Check that I am the weirdo, only thing I want to get is my keys so I can move my space station, I double parked a harley, with "The Shed" on the plates. I don't know what that is about but,I am not going to stick around here to find out.

I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

:cool:

they can sit in the cupboard until their mother gets home :D

and Im already a hundredannaire!

You hide your sperm in the cupboard? :confused:

Ok a hundredannaire ..... one step at a time.

Good thing you shoot blanks KC or you wouldn't have two nickels to rub together. Little buggers are expensive! And the older they get the more expensive they become. :)

Yeah, they're the reason I'm doing this damn job, can't buy all the equipment I want, they leave the house in a mess, destroy furniture, are always up to some mischief and take my time away from making music.....:mad::mad::mad:

But I love 'em and can't imagine being without them.......:o

Look, I always stumble my words, and I have slept plenty, now give me the keys or the weirdo gets it! Check that I am the weirdo, only thing I want to get is my keys so I can move my space station, I double parked a harley, with "The Shed" on the plates. I don't know what that is about but,I am not going to stick around here to find out.
:mad:..you know you won't get away with that...I have my assistant reeeeeeally reeeeeally close to where you live.:D:spank:

OOOOHHH, we know the owner of that bike....she's a MEAN deal....!!:eek:
Also known as the deadly spank paddle....!:spank:
:D..that spank paddle has been itchin' for some European travel too.:spank:

Good morning you lovable spankable goofs!:spank::spank::spank:

Yeah, they're the reason I'm doing this damn job, can't buy all the equipment I want, they leave the house in a mess, destroy furniture, are always up to some mischief and take my time away from making music.....:mad::mad::mad:

But I love 'em and can't imagine being without them.......:o

You're talking about your kids, right?? This isn't another strange guitar fetish thiing again. Is it?? :eek:

:mad:..you know you won't get away with that...I have my assistant reeeeeeally reeeeeally close to where you live.:D:spank:

:D..that spank paddle has been itchin' for some European travel too.:spank:

Good morning you lovable spankable goofs!:spank::spank::spank:

(spoken with ET's voice....) OUCH....:eek::D

You hide your sperm in the cupboard? :confused:

Ok a hundredannaire ..... one step at a time.

Good thing you shoot blanks KC or you wouldn't have two nickels to rub together. Little buggers are expensive! And the older they get the more expensive they become. :)

who shoots blanks?

i dont have any kids with this wife lol

Kids, blanks, apples, harems, birth control, blood, fish, sperm, fetishs, axes, motorcycles and paddles, mischief, music and chili...all heading southward...sounds like another Rep Point thread Novella on Shrooooms..:eek::D:mad::spank:

:D:D:D

Back