New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello community,

My name is Joshua I am a new student at The Los Angeles Film School looking to join this community to learn, trade, & build ideas. I am -
from the Bronx, New York. I am 23 years old with a optimistic mind looking to embody all things Audio/Music Production. Please do not hesitate to contact me with your ideas and knowledge on this matter. I believe in a "Each one, Teach One" method there is always room to learn and grow.

Hey guys
im teedwhy i make rap music just here to pick yall brain and learn a lil more as i journey from artist in the booth to the outside of the booth hopefully to learn and better understand how to make perfection in my own work and others

Hi

Hi my name's Nick. I am just starting out making music and have a few songs out under the name Rejek. I record everything at home and am hoping to become a professional artist. Check me out if you want.

Nice to meet everybody. RL.reggG here, aspiring rapper and producer here, currently studying at the Los Angeles Film School. I've been writing poems and lyrics since middle school and now I figure its finally time I give my all into following my dream of becoming a artist full time and making the types of music that have helped me in my 25 trips around the sun. excited to join the community and learn from everybody so I can become one of the best to ever do it.

Jimmy please be that ass hole cause I know I am‼️ I was like oh man were all gonna pick the same place and sound like robots. I am a single mother and have a lot going on in life but once we do get our tech kits from school I feel like I will be here more frequently than right now. I'm also an artist feel free to follow me on IG, I follow back ? dettatcv
I can't wait till I figure out how to navigate this better! I feel like this is a way better platform than any social media to gain real life knowledge

Hello... Chuck (NOLAGuy) here. Retired music and recording hobbyist. Been a keyboard player since childhood, with some band experience, but got started doing vocal recording in early 2020. Made it a goal to learn a lot more about recording/mixing and to enjoy home recording.

I'm Brian (bfreeze) and I'm 52. After a 30 year break, I'm knocking some rust off and playing the piano again. I've played very casually and occasionally over the years along with attempts at the guitar and bass. My only recording experience was in 1986 with my garage band and a borrowed Tascam 4-track which used a cassette tape. This was obviously before the internet and household computers, so I have some technology to catch up on. I've got a 35 year old Yamaha DX21 which still works wonderfully (an upgrade from an ARP Omni 2 which I wish I still had) and recently added a digital piano. I would like to multi-track some piano music, maybe mix in some guitar, bass, and drums, and do some writing. I've got more knowledge to gain than share but I look forward to both. Glad to have found this forum.

Hello Board-World. I'm Ron, a MASShole and wicked sports fan from Greater Boston. I'm new to this forum. Very new to home recording, though I have been on and off active in Voice Over for some years. I have just started to invest in my home recording setup and came here to learn from what others are doing and to grow. I hope to hear how you all are making it work and how I can improve my gear and editing.

Wooo! Yea, I wooo.

What's going on everybody, I am a newbie here and would like to get to know many of you all and maybe work with you in the future. I am enrolled at laflm school trying to get a better knowledge of music production.

One love!!! Checking in from Eastern North Carolina. I'm an up and coming artist currently in LA Film School to further my craft and chase a degree in music production. I have released songs out on Apple Music, Spotify, and SoundCloud. Anybody interested to take a listen and give feedback would be greatly appreciated. ALL criticism is welcome. Looking to learn and perfect my music from all willing to teach a dedicated mind. Look for Savage Louie on streaming and OfficialSL94 on social.

Last edited:
Hello! it's the one the only TheWizodd here. completely new to all of this. Just started school online and got sent here. Hope I can find some friends here!

What's going on everybody, I am a newbie here and would like to get to know many of you all and maybe work with you in the future. I am enrolled at laflm school trying to get a better knowledge of music production.
hey I know you! we came from the same place.

One love!!! Checking in from Eastern North Carolina. I'm an up and coming artist currently in LA Film School to further my craft and chase a degree in music production. I have released songs out on Apple Music, Spotify, and SoundCloud. Anybody interested to take a listen and give feedback would be greatly appreciated. ALL criticism is welcome. Looking to learn and perfect my music from all willing to teach a dedicated mind. Look for Savage Louie on streaming and OfficialSL94 on social.
I haven't talked to you yet, Nice to meet you! seems like we all bombarded this thread.

My name is Jeszmar Taylor I am 34 born and raised in Texas I'm some what new to this music producing just trying to learn the ropes on things so I can start helping my cousin with his music career I love all kinds of music my favorite artist is Lil Wayne I am attending The Los Angeles film school taking online classes getting my bachelors degree of science in music production but if you can give me any kind of advice i would gladly appreciate it

My name is Jeszmar Taylor I am 34 born and raised in Texas I'm some what new to this music producing just trying to learn the ropes on things so I can start helping my cousin with his music career I love all kinds of music my favorite artist is Lil Wayne I am attending The Los Angeles film school taking online classes getting my bachelors degree of science in music production but if you can give me any kind of advice i would gladly appreciate it
I've linked this thread to a couple of the new members but anyone who wants to really dive in and understand this subject at it's most fundamental, should read, learn and practice the knowledge within. Warning, it is long and takes time to get through but worth the effort and will put you miles ahead in the game. https://homerecording.com/bbs/threa...lar-pattern-relate-to-mic-applications.27030/

Howdy everyone. My name's Jeremy, and like a few others in here, attending school to become more knowledgeable in music production. I belong to several technical communities and has served me well, so thankful there's sites like this in the recording field! Cheers!

Hey, my name is Hakuna. You can find me on any streaming platform as Hakuna Bruv. I’m an Ohio based rapper looking to make it global. I’m going to la film school to learn audio production and music business. I’m 26 years old gaining my bachelors and hitting the Sonics daily. I’m here to learn and teach if applicable. Much love. Stay positive and stay blessed.

-Hakuna

Back