New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Yo, what's up?!

New to the forum and shit. Just getting back into home recording after about 3 years but still a rookie at it. Yeah.

gus8137 -

Hello guys,

I'm Wan. Been doing some home recording stuffs as a hobby. I'm into metal but always have an interest to explore other genres as well.
Just found this site. Looking forward to find good info's here in this forum, maybe share stuff. Emmm.. That's about it I guess.. Cheers! :)

Hi everyone,I'm Lee. I've been writing and playing awhile,I joined up mainly to get some recording tips. I have a pretty basic set up-which suits me as I have always preferred the lo fi aesthetic.

I also look forward to engaging with other members,exchanging insights,experience etc,I have good ears and think I can offer constructive feedback and also welcome the same from others.

Hi everyone,I'm Lee. I've been writing and playing awhile,I joined up mainly to get some recording tips. I have a pretty basic set up-which suits me as I have always preferred the lo fi aesthetic.

I also look forward to engaging with other members,exchanging insights,experience etc,I have good ears and think I can offer constructive feedback and also welcome the same from others.

That's the spirit! Jump right in. Don't be afraid to give your opinion, and don't be offended if someone else disagrees with it :)

Hello guys,

I am very new to music production, so i was looking for some forums to get started. I have not played any instrument in my life(but that's not a requirement, is it?) But i have the will that whatever i want, i can heave. All i need to do is invest some time and hard work into learning music production.

I have learned that this is a very big community, and i know i will learn a lot from here.

Thanks
Iamnikhil08

Hey guys, Im Chris. I have enjoyed making music in one form or another for about 25 years. I have taken a few years off but back at it again. I have recently come over from another forum because I just got fed up with the ego-centrical, narcissistic behavior of some of the "pro's". Anyway, I enjoy learning and interacting with people. At time I can be a smart-aleck, but mean no harm. I enjoy the banter and rarely take thing too seriously.

I am attempting to record Native American flute music. At present I am learning to use duet, Logic Pro x, music studio, and have a sure wireless mic. I am a Mac guy. I need help making all this work. Looking for a Skype friend, maybe. Or at least answers as I proceed. Ty

Back