NEW BEAT!!! My Melody

well you certainly are quite skilled with the samples. i am not familiar with the original song but i would probably be much less embarrassed if somebody saw me bumping your version than the original. It is possible that you could turn it into a usable track if you made a different version with the vocals toned down. It is uncommon but there are songs that have a continuous background vocal that sound good (outkast and UGK player's anthem comes to mind). it would be a very uplifting/positive type beat, and i know that you are more into gutter type lyrics. That is the type of thing that i do not hear often, but i think sounds good, to have an uplifting beat with more negative lyrics that do not really match your expectations for when you hear the beat. But maybe that's just me.

i don't know if you've already made a thread about it but the one titled 'the climax' is also quite impressive. You certainly do not make throwaway beats. i am basically too embarrassed to put up any of my work knowing the shoes that i would have to fill around here.

well you certainly are quite skilled with the samples. i am not familiar with the original song but i would probably be much less embarrassed if somebody saw me bumping your version than the original. It is possible that you could turn it into a usable track if you made a different version with the vocals toned down. It is uncommon but there are songs that have a continuous background vocal that sound good (outkast and UGK player's anthem comes to mind). it would be a very uplifting/positive type beat, and i know that you are more into gutter type lyrics. That is the type of thing that i do not hear often, but i think sounds good, to have an uplifting beat with more negative lyrics that do not really match your expectations for when you hear the beat. But maybe that's just me.

i don't know if you've already made a thread about it but the one titled 'the climax' is also quite impressive. You certainly do not make throwaway beats. i am basically too embarrassed to put up any of my work knowing the shoes that i would have to fill around here.

First I would like to say thanks for the props man i really do appreciate that..... the original song is by a group named Enchantment titled Love Melody (im not like a lot of these producers who dont wanna give up the source of their samples)... thankx for checkin out the Climax to thats one of my favorite joints i've done... as far as me not making any throw away beats trust me I do matter of a fact a lot of the beats I make are throw aways its just that I throw um away so no one ever hears um lol.... and you cant learn what u need to do and know where u need to get better untill u test ur material on the market and this is one of the best places to do that..... cats normally will tell you what they honestly think and do it in a way thats critical of your work with out bein offensive so id say test us...

nice...I agree with taking the vocals down a notch because I could see someone rippin that and you wouldn't wanna try to mess with it in a good mix

yea lol only problem wit takin the vocals down was when i was looking for a instrumental section for the verse it didnt really mesh to go wit the hook..... the instrumental part was way lower im a mess wit it some more tho and see what i can come up wit

cats normally will tell you what they honestly think and do it in a way thats critical of your work with out bein offensive so id say test us...

that is true, over the internet if i hear something that i don't like at all i have no qualms about letting the person know how i feel. In person i'd probably be more likely to say.... "ya.... that's good man keep it up" and wait to go throw up after the guy leaves. The thing i'm surprised about though, is usually over the internet you have a handful of characters that act like tough guys for no reason at all. This forum seems to not have any of those types, at least not this section. Everybody's generally pretty respectful, or they actually give useful criticism. The only problem is that its the same 6 people commenting on every thread, we never seem to get any new members.

preciate it homie.... i was tryin to get my timbo on wit that IM In joint but still keep it fire..... you kno

Back