New Bargain "Pre-Modded Tube Mic" For The Soldering Skill Impaired...

There is a long thread on GS largely unrelated to all of this that is nothing much more than about a dozen fanbois pimping a certain product, none of whom have any financial interest in said product.

You're swimming in murky waters here . . .

Well GS is very much about pimping products....once a consensus starts forming about XYZ...then you either get on board or get run over. :D

I'm not swimming in any murky waters....just trying to calm them. I paid NO attention to this thread until people started reporting posts.

But still ..... how did "post #45" happen?
Should we all look back on our post to see if any weird anomalies are a foot?

Peter Bloch in Portland, Oregon who is a full time employee of Intel. He runs an ebay based vacuum tube and Chinese mic re-branding business on the side. He relies on shills to spam here and at Gearslutz so he can preserve his anonymity and protect his day job.

I believe that Bloch is fully retired from Intel, so there is no need for him to preserve his anonymity, or his day job.

But hacking a thread to attribute the content to someone else? Wow. Sounds like the trick the moderators where pulling on me over at GS. Cheers, MJ
The mods are not pulling that trick here.

Back