Need help with chorus...

Melsi

Padawan
Hi guys recorded a track today with a friend and went quite well, its just in the chorus of the song, the music an backing vocals kinda drown out the vocals we put down, the verses sound fine its just the chorus, ive tried making it louder, eq and compression but not getting very far, any help would be appreciated, heres the link to the song so far....

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01INnFBQ3RLVlUwTVE9PQ

I don't know man....That sounds pretty damn good to me.

(By the way, you should put this in the MP3 Clinic. That's where this kind of post belongs)

thanks rami, its more of a mixing query rather than feedback on the actual song just want to use as an example...

Yes, I understand. I was actually refering to the chorus. I still hear her voice on top of everything. Then again, only YOU know what you want the song to sound like. Like I said, drop this off at the MP3 CLINIC and you'll get all kinds of advice and suuggestions.

Keep it up, sounds good.

Melsi, I'll tell you what my wife keeps telling me when I want to continue screwing with a project. "It only takes one stroke too many to ruin a painting". It's beautiful, leave it alone. Lovely production, mix.

ralpheo

Back