my ongoing quest for a straightforward, no nonsense daw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you'd all come around sooner or later. Good thing it didn't take another 12 pages.

I tried helping this mental midget for about 4 pages, then I realized it would be foolish to continue. Nice to see others realize we've all been wasting our time. This guy is being mis-lead by an "engineer" who is either lying to him or completely clueless as well. On top of that he's ignorant and arrogant, a horrible combination.

I know you're reading all my posts, Dave. Good luck brother. You'll need it. :)

I knew you'd all come around sooner or later. Good thing it didn't take another 12 pages.

I tried helping this mental midget for about 4 pages, then I realized it would be foolish to continue. Nice to see others realize we've all been wasting our time. This guy is being mis-lead by an "engineer" who is either lying to him or completely clueless as well. On top of that he's ignorant and arrogant, a horrible combination.

I know you're reading all my posts, Dave. Good luck brother. You'll need it. :)

wow, well I can bet who's not getting a christmas card from david :D

...i will. i have found that sheer, dogged determination usually works.
as well, most folks are eager to help, and to offer advice and suggestions.

...rami is right. i am reading his posts. i can't help it, i'm really curious to see to what lengths he will go to embarrass himself.

...rami is right. i am reading his posts. i can't help it, i'm really curious to see to what lengths he will go to embarrass himself.

I knew you were a liar (on top of everything else) and didldn't block me. You love the attention. That's what this whole "hold me" thread was all about. Hope you feel better one day. :)

Good Lord. You can lead a horse that's been recording for over 50 years to water, but you can't make it think. Let him drown Rami.

Good Lord. You can lead a horse that's been recording for over 50 years to water, but you can't make it think. Let him drown Rami.

:)

It's like watching a spider trying to climb out of the toilet. At first, you kind of hope he'll make it. But in the end, you just flush. :D

...as i just stated in a response to another post, i have spent fifty years mastering home recording.
you may have spent 50 years doing it but you haven't 'mastered' jack. A lot of tape recording applies to puter recording and I'm not hearing ANYthing out of you that sounds like you understand tape recording at all.
Apparently your idea of mastering something is to be able to press the record button.

....amazing.

thanks to those of you who offered advice and support, but it's pretty obvious that i am not welcome here.

i'll see myself out.

wow ...... too bad I didn't get into this thread earlier while I was grumpy!

:D:D

What a clueless doofus ....... and stubbornly refusing to even consider all the helpful answers he actually did get.

wow ...... too bad I didn't get into this thread earlier while I was grumpy!

:D:D

What a clueless doofus ....... and stubbornly refusing to even consider all the helpful answers he actually did get.
You can have a card, too. Me you and Track can start Lt. Bob's Lonely Hearts Club Band. We just need one more guy.

...all this name-calling and personal attacks - i should have clued in a lot earlier.

republicans?
yay! ... I get to join in! :)
first off I'm pretty much a liberal dem thank you very much.

we just get tired of people who ask questions and then get mad when people suggest answers which is what you did.

Our answers weren't good enough for you .... "were we too dumb to understand your questions?" ..... you think you're the first guy that has done this? And you don't see that telling us we apparently have reading comprehension problems was the first insult thrown?
You're gonna come back saying you asked a simple question and we were just unable to understand it which is what you did right off the bat.
But basically every single person here understands this stuff a LOT better than you do yet you don't want to listen to anyone at all.

And yes , I too started recording 50 years ago on tape (actually I don't believe you did but I did) and yes, there are adjustments to make changing over.
But when people tell you a few very simple things that you can do and your immediate response is that you don't want to do those things "because you're not trying to be an engineer" .... then it's obvious that you don't really want to learn even the simplest thing.
And you don't want to be told even the simplest things.

We've seen it time and time again ..... someone asks a question and then replies to every answer that he already knows that or that he's mastered recording over 50 years.
Sorry ..... but you haven't or you'd have never needed to ask any questions on this basic stuff.
It's not the questions that turn us off ....... it's the arrogant, obnoxious responses to people genuinely trying to help that do it.

com'n ...... toss an insult my way ......... I'll be so hurt!
:laughings:

At least you can spell though ...... I'll give you that.

Don't laugh ..... that's a poorly understood skill here!

:D

yay! ... I get to join in! :)
first off I'm pretty much a liberal dem thank you very much.

we just get tired of people who ask questions and then get mad when people suggest answers which is what you did.

Our answers weren't good enough for you .... "were we too dumb to understand your questions?" ..... you think you're the first guy that has done this? And you don't see that telling us we apparently have reading comprehension problems was the first insult thrown?
You're gonna come back saying you asked a simple question and we were just unable to understand it which is what you did right off the bat.
But basically every single person here understands this stuff a LOT better than you do yet you don't want to listen to anyone at all.

And yes , I too started recording 50 years ago on tape (actually I don't believe you did but I did) and yes, there are adjustments to make changing over.
But when people tell you a few very simple things that you can do and your immediate response is that you don't want to do those things "because you're not trying to be an engineer" .... then it's obvious that you don't really want to learn even the simplest thing.
And you don't want to be told even the simplest things.

We've seen it time and time again ..... someone asks a question and then replies to every answer that he already knows that or that he's mastered recording over 50 years.
Sorry ..... but you haven't or you'd have never needed to ask any questions on this basic stuff.
It's not the questions that turn us off ....... it's the arrogent obnoxious responses to people genuinely trying to help that do it.

com'n ...... toss an insult my way ......... I'll be so hurt!
:laughings:
Fuck. I'm jealous. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back