my first trailer music

Duesenberg

for an UK action/challenge/matrix style TV-show

not mastered yet...i'm a bit stuck at the moment....is it fine so far? ok, maybe hard to tell without seeing the trailer movie, but does it give you that action/matrix style kinda feel?

thanks for any feedback

thanks....maybe the second part of the last ""shredding" section needs some improvement...maybe some sort of an melody?...dunno

It's always hard to tell with trailer music.
Usually you have to provide +5minutes that they will snip about a 20 to 30 second piece for the beginning title run of the show but it has to be full of the hook that they like and use.
Secondly they'll snip a reprise from the same track that is kinda similar with the hook for the credit runs at the end of the show.

The trick is to find out what they like within your composition and rewrite a piece just for them.

Sounds like it is what it is supposed to be. Mind you, if I was watching the trailer on a streamer I'd probably think the download was staggering on occasion.
Good stuff.

Deffinetly LOVE IT ! Can you post the mastered version ?
Deffinetly this version needs to be mastered.

One thing as stated before, is the chops need some work. I thought my computer was glitching aha.

I'd probably ease the listener into those stuttering sections (you start with a dramatic cut in/out effect, maybe just stutter a main instrument the first time so it's expected the second, more dramatic time?). Even with that critique, pretty bad ass.

c'mon....no words on the vid? this also explains my "stutter" effects in the audio

...and yes, i'm feckin proud of it :o

Did you know that more people live in trailers in South Carolina than any other state? But you shouldn't feel bad about this trailer music? I thought it was pretty good. But it felt "loopish?" Rather than an original creation/production.

Back