Music I like, what do you like??

I'm a big Jack Bruce fan, but in this case, I really like the way Mountain did that song. The power of Leslie West's guitar solo, and the way the B3 carries the verses was perfect.

• Love
Reactions: RFR
And then you're scrolling through Facebook and some jack ass post a dumb ass video of handicapped people playing music....breaks my heart...Seriously great music is still alive and well

OMG!

And then you're scrolling through Facebook and some jack ass post a dumb ass video of handicapped people playing music....breaks my heart...Seriously great music is still alive and well

OMG!

Very nice, looks like all open tunings?

Great tune by Midnight oil. The chorus itself is one of the more simple, yet very powerful choruses in modern music.

I picked this cover version, just because they did a great job of it. I’m sure a lot of the older folk remember the MTV video that was in constant rotation. So the cover gives a new un-worn out look at a classic song.

Great tune by Midnight oil. The chorus itself is one of the more simple, yet very powerful choruses in modern music.

I picked this cover version, just because they did a great job of it. I’m sure a lot of the older folk remember the MTV video that was in constant rotation. So the cover gives a new un-worn out look at a classic song.

Brilliant!

We are still dancing and sleeping, isn't life grand. Party like it's 1999.

The one....
The only........
MrJeff Beck

Just to watch his hands in motion is a sheer marvel all on it’s own.

How the fuck does he do that?

Super human

How does he do that? The first real professional lead guitarist I ever saw was Clarence White. He had the B bender, he and Gene Parsons invented it, so
no one had heard it before.
Talk about wondering how he was doing what he was doing.. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!

Clarence practicing "Buckaroo". He is practicing in double time almost. I can't even play this tune in it's real time without a B bender.

Ok this Fredy Pi guy is a damn fine singer and performer...

Great piece. Back in a time when the concept of cookie cutter pop songs wasn’t prevalent.

Back