Music I like, what do you like??

Never been too knowledgeable about this band. But I do like this song. The way the drummer drives the tune is cool. Makes it move.

This is one of those songs. It makes my top 10 for great song with a lame solo... lol

During the later years of the 1970s when my band performed at weddings, fund raisers, private parties or elsewhere..... there was one song that we covered that quarrananteed it that every woman would grab their husband or boyfriend by the arm on to the dance floor.

And then we would immediately play a love song of sorts. Belly Rubbing music is how we described it at the time. So many men caught off guard not being able to escape having to do the the slow dance.

During the later years of the 1970s when my band performed at weddings, fund raisers, private parties or elsewhere..... there was one song that we covered that quarrananteed it that every woman would grab their husband or boyfriend by the arm on to the dance floor.

And then we would immediately play a love song of sorts. Belly Rubbing music is how we described it at the time. So many men caught off guard not being able to escape having to do the the slow dance.

Yeah, I've played that funky music a few times myself. :LOL:

Used to see these guys a lot in Southern California. Great band, great guitar player
Both he and the club are gone. RIP Alan.

I trust he didn’t end up in “The Company Graveyard”

Just bought another Deep Purple CD as recommended -' Machine Head'.
Very good album. They sound very much like Sweet's harder tracks.
Track 3, 'Pictures Of Home', the voice is even similar to Sweet's Brian Connolly.

Here's one of my favorites. They've been around for years, are extremely talented, and they're still going strong. I've seen these guys at least a half dozen time. They never disappoint.

I was never really that fond of Aerosmith but whenever I had to copy one of their tunes I was surprised at how intricate and well put
together some of their tunes are.

Back