Music I like, what do you like??

I don't know how many if any of you ever heard of Mother's Finest. Badass funk rock. Baby Jean is an absolute queen. Keys intro ends about 1:25.

Reactions: RFR
Battree died...

Another side of Mother's Finest. Male singer, forget his name. Call him Doc? The title/sentiment? I beg to differ.

One more, a band I was in used to cover this one for fun. A mash-up. Old song lyrics Mickey's Monkey to the music of a song you might recognize.

Currently playing on the stereo this morning. A classic southern rock band that didn't get the attention that Skynyrd and Molly Hatchett got. I first saw them around 74-74 at a club called Beggars Banquet. They had a couple of albums out. They did a kick ass version of Don Nix's Goin' Down.

The Who

And to think that Pete wrote this rock opera in hotels and the tour bus, all while on the road for the “Tommy” tour

• Love
Reactions: TAE
Though I like the whole One size fits all album I must admit if I had to pick just a couple off of it these would be it

Frank was a gift

Frank took no prisoners, nobody was safe. I wobble around with Zappa, many times I listen to his music and think he is the greatest musical genuis ever.... then the next day I think it is shit over indulgent arrogant musical wank. Then next day I think he is great again 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Frank was a gift

I really like when Frank was asked why he spoke instead of singing a lot of the time. He just said that sometimes singing gets in the way of the message of the words. That might sound arty farty but its true and I dig it 👍

I really like when Frank was asked why he spoke instead of singing a lot of the time. He just said that sometimes singing gets in the way of the message of the words. That might sound arty farty but its true and I dig it 👍
Its like rap stuff and poetry man
Any genre

It's hard to imagine anyone actually singing "Don't eat that yellow snow".

Back