Meet Audiofanzine!

Chater-La

So we made a funny music video for xmas (in French). So now you can see the team and the offices. I am not in the video as I don't work from the Paris office...

Looks like a fun and well produced video! :)

Only I don't think there's many here who understand French. So, much of the meaning of it is lost on us Anglo Saxons! :(

Hopefully, they weren't saying bad things about us?

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Looks like a fun and well produced video! :)

Only I don't think there's many here who understand French. So, much of the meaning of it is lost on us Anglo Saxons! :(

Hopefully, they weren't saying bad things about us?

As you know, great music is universal. You need not understand the lyrics to appreciate good song composition, melody lines and tight production.

Is "L'édito de Noël" French for nave?

This is short for "Xmas Editorial". It is referring to the weekly short editorial note we have on our newsletter. If you subscribe to it, you can enjoy my blabbering week after week.... :-)

As you know, great music is universal. You need not understand the lyrics to appreciate good song composition, melody lines and tight production.

Great "instrumental" music perhaps. But when a bunch of French lyrics are thrust upon a largely English audience, I believe much if not all of the appreciation is lost. :(

If Audio Fanzine is to more properly serve an English audience, I believe it is imperative that you redo this video with English talking and singing.

Funny and clever. But really, if you're gonna goof on the Beatles crossing the street, SOMEBODY'S gotta be barefoot!

Great "instrumental" music perhaps. But when a bunch of French lyrics are thrust upon a largely English audience, I believe much if not all of the appreciation is lost. :(

If Audio Fanzine is to more properly serve an English audience, I believe it is imperative that you redo this video with English talking and singing.

We need to embrace 'world music' :laughings::laughings:

Anyway, the idea was to show you the people behind the site....

I think that depends entirely on how cultured you are, or how broad your horizons are. As a song, I love Champs Elysees. I have no fucking clue what the words mean, but I still like it a lot.

Then again, as a metaller, I'm no stranger to being totally unable to understand what the fuck the vocalist is on about.

I think that depends entirely on how cultured you are, or how broad your horizons are. As a song, I love Champs Elysees. I have no fucking clue what the words mean, but I still like it a lot.

Then again, as a metaller, I'm no stranger to being totally unable to understand what the fuck the vocalist is on about.

lol...I used to listen to Ange in high school. I got a lot of vacant stares from my classmates in my little hometown in West Texas.:D

I like Rammstein don't know much of what they sing about but as stated *other groups play Rammstein burns* .... just love there stage shows ....can't get away with that in the US!

Back