Let's see your kits

Louddog, that's my second favorite kit in this thread, after BentRabbit's. Beautiful.

Here's mine.

terrybozzio1.jpg

heres an old pick of my rock setup, but my new band is rockabilly and the set up is a little different will post those picks tomorrow.
100_2969.jpg

heres an old pick of my rock setup, but my new band is rockabilly and the set up is a little different will post those picks tomorrow.
100_2969.jpg

Must be hard to reach that last floor tom when you're soloing. :eek:

I just bought a set of Sonor's this afternoon. Nothing special, it's they're Force 1001 Stage Set Series. I needed a second kit because I'm going to start gigging in January. But I got them for $350 tax in. Brand new with pretty nice hardware.

Mmm, Conaways. At another drumming forum, there was a huge deal about them, then the hype kinda vanished.

Anyway, I'm gonna start teaching soon, so I bought a cheap ass set. Though instead of getting some crappy CB or Enforcer, I landed a vintage Pearl set from circa 1970. Shit hardware and ooooold heads (though I tuned them up quite nicely), it looks purty. I already had an extra ride and hi-hat lying around, which I had been meaning to sell but glad I didn't.

PC120001.jpg

PC120003.jpg

PC120005.jpg

Also, my main set:

PC030068.jpg

PC030069.jpg

P1010654.jpg

I am primarily a guitarist so my kit is pretty modest. It works for the little bit of bashing I do. Pearl Export 4 piece.

Attachments

• 100_2082.jpg
    100_2082.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 172
Some of my old ones ....

OldLudwigs.jpg

And the kit I built ....

Kodak.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

The little splash is actually a 6" though.

Previous overhead shot. Ride and Hats have since swapped positions.

Kit2.jpg

Hey Ken what's the story with the different lugs?

Two '65 Ludwig kits cobbled together.
One is club date (single centered lug) the other is classic lugs.
I've got the classic lug bass as well.
I don't have the 16" floor in club date though. :(

The 12" tom is actually a vistalite. The other rack toms are both 13".
One day I'll remove the spray paint (I was young and stupider) off of the original blue sparkle wrap and clean em all up.

Back