let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Here's my little space. It's small but pretty well equipped--- at least with Moog stuff. :D My amps and Leslie are put away for now.

Very cool Craig. I didn't know you played keys. I thought you were just a string strangler.

Here's my humble setup, pretty basic, but it's mine!!!!!!

100_0238.jpg

I'm actually right handed, but I do smoke with my left hand....I have just gotten used to it because that's how my last desk was set up, & also while driving I just use the window instead of the ash tray in the car/truck..........:)

Me too man. That was my point, I smoke with my left cuz my right hand is busy. Same with driving.....

Ambidextrasmoker! :D

Happy holidaze!

My first post!
Here's my jamroom/recording centre.
Pretty basic stuff. Apex 460s, Audio Technica drum mics, several Shure 57/58s. I've just got Cubase Artist 6 up and running, and I'm just getting the hang of it. I think the recording quality all starting in the sound of the instruments. Bad instruments don't translate into good recordings, in my opinion. This is a really cool thread

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Last edited:
My first post!
Pretty basic stuff. Apex 460s, Audio Technica drum mics, several Shure 57/58s. I've just got Cubase Artist 6 up and running, and I'm just getting the hang of it. I think the recording quality all starting in the sound of the instruments. Bad instruments don't translate into good recordings, in my opinion. This is a really cool thread
(add http :// to the beginning of the links)

i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/nato101010/IMG_0648.jpg
i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/nato101010/IMG_0647.jpg

did`nt work for me, even after adding the :// to the beginning of the links..

My first post!

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Cool studio!! Looks like a band gets a lot of use out of it too. :)

Back