let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Scooter B said:
BTW I saw part of an "American Hotrod" episode on Discovery Channel and there was a "newbie" in the shop using your nickname Blue Bear! Definately not you though. :eek:

Saw that too! :)

First Post

I gotta say I am truly impressed by many of the studios in this thread. I used to have my recording gear in the same room as my synths, but I ended up with practically no space to sit down then. So they are in separate rooms now.

Attachments

• HdKSynth.jpg
    HdKSynth.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,640
  • RecordingZone2.JPG
    RecordingZone2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,702
PTU, you're on SBC yahoo huh? Same here- need to mark the folder public, or reboot the modem. Damn thing needs rebooting sometimes when people try to hack at your other folders LOL.

Pro Tools User said:
Should be working now, I guess I had the folders marked private
:confused: :D

Ok now this better work, sorry for not getting this right. I could see them using the links only because of cookies stored on the pc. Once I deleted them I got a bad link. So here is a new link. Sorry all.

Try this one

Eddie

That's a GREAT setup! You have good gear, too: Rode valve mic, Digi02, Mackie Control, Vintech pre -- but what's that funky yellow patch bay?

Giganova said:
That's a GREAT setup! You have good gear, too: Rode valve mic, Digi02, Mackie Control, Vintech pre -- but what's that funky yellow patch bay?

Thanks Giganova,

Lmao that funky patchbay is a APaudio, I rarely use it. Mainly for the RNC compressors. Theres a nuetrik on the opposite side, and headphone amp on lower rack.

synthid said:
Who manufactures that desk Pro Tools User?
Studio Rta......, only place I could find it was musician friend. Comes in Cherry/Maple 499.00. Had someone comment that they make chinese crap but I have to disagree. After putting this desk together, I find that it is well built and can be taken apart and put back together with no worries of wear. Really good investment for my studio and gives me room to grow. Dual monitors and more rack space to utilize.

Hope this helps
Eddie

Windows

Are you using regular curtains over the windows or are those sound absorbing? Is there any problem with ambient noise?

Impact said:
Are you using regular curtains over the windows or are those sound absorbing? Is there any problem with ambient noise?
They are just regular down padded throw blankets. They seem to do the job of canceling reflections from the windows.

Back