Les Paul Refinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue Lou said:
KewL Man! Are you going to do a sweet relic job on it too?:eatpopcorn:
lol A fifty year old paint job on a guitar that never existed. Try to pass it off as a 1959 prototype?
It was intended as pure satire. I'm not into that crap. I was just having fun.

Come to think of it... Didn't VP have a 12 string Goldtop?

lol - too funny.

JCH - I knowed you was jokin'. Just playing along. But now I wonder if it will get a relic job, serial number removed and passed off as something it isn't. Hmmm...

Please figure it out. It's a pain to watch pics slowly load up.

You're on a FIOS network and probably don't have to worry about it. Others don't have that luxury.

You just sprinkle them with talc and the bigness magically just goes away...:thumbs up:

I am refinishing my Gold Top Les Paul 12 string. I am going for a transparent Amber color. I will post photos as I go along.

Why, if you posted FB pics back on Feb 9, are you coming off as if you are just now starting this?

(FTR: Good bye Goldtop. no me gusta!! They look too cheesy. But why didn't you just buy an amber transparent guitar?)

And weren't you banned a year or so ago?? Why would you want to come back just to fight with everyone???

You just sprinkle them with talc and the bigness magically just goes away...:thumbs up:

Ha, I was watching a Jeff Beck dvd and, lo and behold, there was a bottle of talc on a table next to his amps. :facepalm: It was also close to the drummer, but do drummers use talc???? (Jeff Beck, Live at Ronnie Scott's. Great concert.)

Why, if you posted FB pics back on Feb 9, are you coming off as if you are just now starting this?

And weren't you banned a year or so ago?? Why would you want to come back just to fight with everyone???

I'll just set this here...

Just to be clear:

The only time posts are deleted is either an obvious spammer or bot. The exception is when a banned member creates an alias and continues to post/troll under a different username.

(FTR: Good bye Goldtop. no me gusta!! They look too cheesy. But why didn't you just buy an amber transparent guitar?)

Ha, I was watching a Jeff Beck dvd and, lo and behold, there was a bottle of talc on a table next to his amps. :facepalm: It was also close to the drummer, but do drummers use talc???? (Jeff Beck, Live at Ronnie Scott's. Great concert.)

I've seen that show. Thats the one with the freaky chic bass player yes? I have to say I am no fan of Beck.

I've seen that show. Thats the one with the freaky chic bass player yes? I have to say I am no fan of Beck.

Tal Wilkenfeld. :)

[Edit] Ah, you snuck that last tidbit in on me... I like Beck. he can keep it interesting for a whole show. I really like Jason Revello (sp?) who was the one who led me to the dvd.

VP has been lurking, watching what's going on now that he's been outed. Is it just me, or does this site attract more trolls, freaks, and weirdos than other sites?

It just goes to show what kind of behavior is allowed on this forum. In no time 2 of the most belligerent, hostile, confrontational and mean spirited members make condescending and insulting posts.

Tal Wilkenfeld. :)

[Edit] Ah, you snuck that last tidbit in on me... I like Beck. he can keep it interesting for a whole show. I really like Jason Revello (sp?) who was the one who led me to the dvd.

He's just too busy and too predictable for me. Same as Holdsworth and others like him. I prefer the more cultured players of the idiom the ones who use notes when they need them not because they are there...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back