Lemontree's colaboration thread...I need your help!

Guy's I've had a sudden family illnes here, been at the hospital all day. I'll get on this as soon as I can and get a mix posted up without the guitar solo. Dead on my feet and heading to bed.

LemonTree said:
Guy's I've had a sudden family illnes here, been at the hospital all day. I'll get on this as soon as I can and get a mix posted up without the guitar solo. Dead on my feet and heading to bed.
Good luck with the illness thing man. Is something serious? Hope all ends well man. :( :)

LemonTree said:

I hope everything is all ok with your family Lemon! :(

Post the mix whenever you are ready man! :)

LemonTree said:
Sorry to hear that Alec...hope all is well now!

Don't worry about the thread...we all can wait!! Just get your rest and hope to talk with you soon. :)

Well...it is too late for me to lay down a new track. Sleep time for others.

I might try to play with the one take I did this morning...and post it anyway...give ya guys something to chop chop! :eek: :D :o

true-eurt said:
Well...it is too late for me to lay down a new track. Sleep time for others.

I might try to play with the one take I did this morning...and post it anyway...give ya guys something to chop chop! :eek: :D :o

We are waiting......if ya have trouble uploading let me know, I'll walk you through it!

www.lightningmp3.com makes it easy!
:)

Load it?!! Hell, I can' even convert the freaking thing!! :D

I have no idea what I am doing wrong! I have read the manual, but something isn't functioning right in my bwain!! I did this before! Sheeeeeeot!!! :mad:

true-eurt said:
Load it?!! Hell, I can' even convert the freaking thing!! :D

I have no idea what I am doing wrong! I have read the manual, but something isn't functioning right in my bwain!! I did this before! Sheeeeeeot!!! :mad:

I use this program to convert my wav files to mp3 and vice versa and it takes literally seconds to do and it is so easy!

Try this link and download CDex 1.51.

www.mp3-converter.com/cdex.htm

I finally converted to an mp3!! :eek: I am downloading it with Lightning right now!! :D

I guess I didn't get the freaking thing right after all...it says it is an audio mp3 and doesn't recogonize it!! :mad:

Last edited:
true-eurt said:
I finally converted to an mp3!! :eek: I am downloading it with Lightning right now!! :D

I guess I didn't get the freaking thing right after all...it says it is an audio mp3 and doesn't recogonize it!! :mad:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What is the freaking fracking difference between a mp3 and an audio/mp3? :confused: :confused: :confused: I tried again...mixing down to mp3 and it still doesn't work right!!!.. :mad: I am a faulking recording retard!! :(

true-eurt said:
What is the freaking fracking difference between a mp3 and an audio/mp3? :confused: :confused: :confused: I tried again...mixing down to mp3 and it still doesn't work right!!!.. :mad: I am a faulking recording retard!! :(
True....use the program Gorty mentioned to convert your mp3. Some programs make mp3's that are slightly odd, and are not recognized by all players as mp3's. Just has something to do with encoding. The cdx program should work. Or, email it to me.

LemonTree said:

Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck with everything :)

true-eurt said:
Snakedoggy Superfly!!! The Shaft of the HR...oH yeaaaaaaah. Got those funky sounds goin' round!!! :cool:

After those chick vocals, ya better watch your back!!! :eek:

You be the new be the new "HOTTIE" on the block!!!....*I think I hear Gorty comin' now* :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haha, thanks a lot True :) I wasn't even attempting any funk here, it must be leaking in from other tracks I've been doing... so maybe I should do a maximum shaft funky version of this song too :cool: You know...

Who's the snake
with the biggest rake?
(female vox) SNAKE!

:D

Okay...here is some scarey stuff!! Hahahahahahaa...hey, it is a fist time/one time tracking!! I wasn't quite sure where to go with it and I got lost on the words, so did some improvising....basically a lot of off key shit!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And as would be expected...didn't know where to come in at! :D

Well shit, now I got to go back and do a 128 file...this one cuts off!! freak me in the morning barney!! :mad:

true-eurt said:
Okay...here is some scarey stuff!! Hahahahahahaa...hey, it is a fist time/one time tracking!! I wasn't quite sure where to go with it and I got lost on the words, so did some improvising....basically a lot of off key shit!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well shit, now I got to go back and do a 128 file...this one cuts off!! freak me in the morning barney!! :mad:
Just send it to me DAMMITTT!!!!!!!

true-eurt said:

True, You have a really great voice and it fits this tune perfectly. The verses sound fantastic, those are keepers. The vocals are panned way left in the mix in my headphones, I would recommend centering them some. I dig the reverb effect (I'm a Lexicon user too) but it might be a bit much, unless that's the effect you're going for (then just ignore that (lol)). Also the tune cut off towards the end in Soundclick, like you said - is that because it's > 128 size? :confused: :( .
Overall, I was very impressed with your take on this - excellent! :D :D

Back