Just saw Massive Mastering in EQ...

I'm actually at Massive Mastering right now looking at the article. Look on page 28. Do you notice anything wierd about the picture of Al Schmidt?

Yeah yeah, I see what you guys are doing. Let's all make fun of the guy who doesn't have a copy of eq magazine. REal mature!

Anyway, congrats man.

mattamatta said:
Yeah yeah, I see what you guys are doing. Let's all make fun of the guy who doesn't have a copy of eq magazine. REal mature!

Anyway, congrats man.

Me no have the Eq mag either.

But congrats to Mass anyway. That's sweet.
Ed

Well, you know you can get it just about anywhere that sells magazines...

I'm going to have to find one myself - This issue came in in pretty whacked condition...

Farview said:
I'm actually at Massive Mastering right now looking at the article. Look on page 28. Do you notice anything wierd about the picture of Al Schmidt?
That's pretty funny, didn't notice that the first time I ran through the article.

Massive Master said:
Well, you know you can get it just about anywhere that sells magazines...

I'm going to have to find one myself - This issue came in in pretty whacked condition...

So how much are your prices going up? :)

mattamatta said:

Anyway, congrats man.
Actually I think you'll find they're making fun of the guy that lives in a country that doesn't even sell EQ magazine!

Well done MasMas.

foreverain4 said:
are you guys making us buy the mag to find out WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE PIC OF AL SCHMITT!!!!??
Let's put it this way... I can't recall Al ever being here, but you'd never know that by looking at the photo... :D

Back