Jokes!!

She broke up because I only have 9 toes.
Apparently, she's lack toes intolerant...

In my dream I was drowning in orange soda. It was a Fanta sea...

I never try to get even because I've always been odd...

1 Thessalonians 5:17 says "Pray without ceasing." I think the government forgot the 'r'...
1696510879625.png

It has always bothered me that July 10th is not National Bowling Day... 7-10

Took the kids to the circus last month.
The ringmaster says they're doing fine.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 says "Pray without ceasing." I think the government forgot the 'r'...

This morning on my way to work I saw a dwarf climbing down the prison wall...
I thought, "That's a little con descending."

A little combat humor ;)

What’s the difference between a Hezbollah stronghold and a Palestinian day care center?
"I have no clue, Sarge... I just fly the drone."

Too soon?

Serendipity, that reminded me of this great group.

Oh man, that just reminded me of something. 'Bout 19-20 years old I met and started side jamming with these guys from Oregon, lineman guys I think who moved as a group locally. Older guys, okay musicians, always had good weed, so what the hell. Semi hippy types. They were turning me on to things I wasn't totally familiar with, John McLaughlin type stuff. Good stuff. So high as a damn kite I start... broadening my horizons...learning that style of playing. Really really, I mean really fast runs. Those guys were really impressed. "far out, man, really cool man, far out". Take another toke. I was thinking I was the shit, impressed with myself. They recorded lots of the sessions on reel to reel. One night my bass player buddy accompanied me over there to check it out. They always had really good weed, so why not, right. We're sitting there high as kites and lineman guy starts spinning reels. I'm thinking bass player buddy is gonna be awesomely impressed at my far out fusion licks. Really really, I mean really fast runs. Reels start spinning and my buddy is laying on the floor laughing his ass off. I couldn't understand it, confused, I mean this was far out fusion stuff with really really, I mean really fast runs. At that moment I stopped listening to my ego and started listening to what was coming out of the speakers. Sure, somewhat impressive, but spastic, lacking musicality, cold smoke lightening mathematics. No flame, save for on the cheeks of my face from embarrassment. Sure, I guess there is room for that sort of thing.....but....

I'm not totally sure what I learned that day, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with not letting ego interfere with service to the song, or material at hand. It doesn't really have anything to do with you, as a player. Music is for the listener.

Back