Jokes!!

^^ Pretty spot on for drunk posting, eh?

Anybody else want to chime in, comment? Or are you that which you pretend to despise? Racism is not cool, or funny. To "other" people is not cool, at all. It was blatant, no mistake or slip of the tongue, a "joke" told over a series of posts, plenty of time to consider whether it was appropriate, racist, insensitive to men who died in combat serving this country, in many cases against their will and desires. He told the "joke" anyway, then pulled what amounts to a "some of my best friends are black" to excuse it. Then told a black man, one of our friends here in HR dot com it was his problem for a lack of sense of humor if he didn't find it amusing.

Nobody has a problem with that but me? Okay, alright then. Carry on. The silence, I'm starting to feel a bit "othered" myself. I'm okay with that. I kind of miss EZ Willie. Although he and I didn't always see eye to eye on things, I suspect he'd be right there with me on this one and wouldn't let that racist shit fly.
Another racist joke -- it's a fact, actually -- there are two main strains of potato grown in North America. The red one is named ...Chieftain, the white one ...Superior.

Anyway, did you know that diarrhea is genetic? 'Cause it runs in your *jeans*

Keep 'em coming!

I made her mad and figured I'd get the silent treatment.
Apparently she figured I didn't need to be rewarded...

I ate a kid's meal at McDonalds today.
He was pretty upset.

Friend's wife has been missing 2 weeks
Police told him to expect the worst. "Aw, I was hoping it wouldn't come to that." he said. "Guess I'll go to Goodwill and get her stuff back."

Last edited:
Vanity Plates
My Nissan Cube should have ICE
My Chevy Impala should have VLADTHE
My Bentley should have DIVIDE
If I owned a Lightyear it should be BUZZ
But let's not ask Ken which planet would be on the vanity plate of his Ford Probe...

Partial researches agree that 12 out of . . .

The number one killer in the world is lack of oxygen to the brain.

Back