Jammie vs. the RIAA

the single mother shtick is a old psychological trick used in getting the attention of the general public. once you have that dialed in... then make the 'im a victim' video and watch the callers call in. piece 'o cake

she couldve settled and payed pennies on the dollar, but something tells me shes working with a slick lawyer... its about abusing basic principles and trying to get away with it

You honestly don't see the insanity of your post? It's ok to protect your intellectual property, but someone else's should not be protected - apparantly because it's "just music"?

"Just music" is your subjective judgement. You have no authority to usurp laws based on your own opinion. Do you hold literature held in the same regard? How about patents?

If your point is that it's the record industry's fault for not developing copy-protection, well I'll agree with that, but they still have a right to enforce the laws that they operate under.

It's only a pile-on because you have made such a fool of yourself. You don't sound 27, you sound like you're about 15 - especially with the name-calling to Mshillarious.

Actually, I believe the point of that last post was to physically threaten the well-being of the person known as mshilarious. Which, honestly, scares me a little. I become worried for someone'e mental stability when they start to make claims like this due to the banter of an anonymous figure on an Internet bulletin board. I think I'll respectfully bow out of this conversation now.

Why don't you be a man and reveal your location..... I'm sick of your shit in this bbs and would love to meet up with you sometime. I fly to Vegas and Texas, drive to Michigan, Ohio, and Penn. I'd love to settle differences with you personally..... please tell me your somewhere I go.

You've had a problem with me on here for a while....... and I'm willing to bet your not such a big man without that
keyboard in front of you.

I'd love to know why your so cocky and confident enough to speak to people the way you do in this forum.

The location in my profile is a joke, it's N o k i a :p

But I am very well known here, as I run Naiant Studio, at www.naiant.com, where my real name is posted. In case you are unable to find www.naiant.com, my name is Jon O'Neil, and I live in Kill Devil Hills, NC.

And now, I will ask Dragon to ban you for making personal threats against me.

Have a nice life.

Edit: I see you are Canadian. Just so you know, I intend to inform the appropriate US law enforcement agencies that you may be attempting to enter the US to assault a US citizen, and I will link this thread as evidence. I am completely serious, I will do this shortly.

I never said anything of the sort! I simply stated I would like to meet you.

haha - Chill out ms.

I'm actually leaving this bbs anyway, (I know.... don't let the screen door hit me in the ass........) it's a big time waster for me, and everybody seems incredibly argumentative here.

It's one thing to state your opinion one way or another, but many individuals here like to throw in some be-littling insults while they are at it.

Maybe it's me..... but then again, probably not..... because other audio forums don't seem to have this snobbery.

Sorry to have polluted 'Jenny's Place' everybody, and I'm pretty sure I'm outta here.

The location in my profile is a joke, it's N o k i a :p

But I am very well known here, as I run Naiant Studio, at www.naiant.com, where my real name is posted. In case you are unable to find www.naiant.com, my name is Jon O'Neil, and I live in Kill Devil Hills, NC.

And now, I will ask Dragon to ban you for making personal threats against me.

Have a nice life.

Edit: I see you are Canadian. Just so you know, I intend to inform the appropriate US law enforcement agencies that you may be attempting to enter the US to assault a US citizen, and I will link this thread as evidence. I am completely serious, I will do this shortly.

I never said anything of the sort !

Chill out ms.

I'm actually leaving this bbs anyway, it's a big time waster for me, and everybody seems incredibly argumentative.

Sorry to have polluted 'Jenny's Place'

Don't let the virtual door hit your ass on the way out.... :rolleyes:

I run a small indie record label where all downloads are free.

Intellectual property is fun to say, but when it comes down to it, it really is just music.

Music for the love of music.

I do work and contribute to intellectual property. (software) We've made sure it cannot be copied.

(Well it probably can...... but you'd have to guess a number between 1 and 1 Trillion to do so).

We knew other businesses would try to copy our system, and took responsibility of that upfront.

At any rate - I can see this is turning into a pile-on.

Send her some bucks if you feel like it, don't if you don't.

Sorry that your so embarrassed mshilarious - but big words wont compensate for your thin penis. But hey I understand your self esteem issues.... you got to be a tough man in the forums, because your such a scrawny fucking geek in real life.

Exhibit A : https://homerecording.com/bbs/image.php?u=17101&dateline=1158805833&type=profile

Why don't you be a man and reveal your location..... I'm sick of your shit in this bbs and would love to meet up with you sometime. I fly to Vegas and Texas, drive to Michigan, Ohio, and Penn. I'd love to settle differences with you personally..... please tell me your somewhere I go.

You've had a problem with me on here for a while....... I'd love to know why your so cocky and confident enough to speak to people the way you do in this forum.

Goodbyd dude. Umm, this is the "safe place". You just physically threatened someone. Good move.:rolleyes:
Intellectual property is fun to say, but when it comes down to it, it really is just music.

Music for the love of music.

And plumbing is plumbing. People should plumb....... for the love of plumbing.

I've driven an hour from when I posted this crap, (and therefor had time to think aobut how stupid this thread is) -- and want to apologize for being a complete asshole.

I get pissed off when there is a pile-on.

I apologize to David K. I apologize to mshilarious. I apologize to Dragon. And I aplogize to whoever Jenny is.

I'll keep my childish bull-shit to myself.

If I go on a probation and use this forum as more of a read-only thing, will you guys give me a second chance here?

Goodbyd dude. Umm, this is the "safe place". You just physically threatened someone. Good move.:rolleyes:

And plumbing is plumbing. People should plumb....... for the love of plumbing.

I've driven an hour from when I posted this crap, (and therefor had time to think aobut how stupid this thread is) -- and want to apologize for being a complete asshole.

I get pissed off when there is a pile-on.

I apologize to David K. I apologize to mshilarious. I apologize to Dragon. And I aplogize to whoever Jenny is.

I'll keep my childish bull-shit to myself.

If I go on a probation and use this forum as more of a read-only thing, will you guys give me a second chance here?

No. Fuck Off.................kindly.........this is "Jenni's Place" after all.

Your true colors have been exposed. You're a twit.

I live in Texas, fly down here and we'll settle this my fist to your face. :)

Just kidding. Don't ban me Dragon. :D

I can't say anything more than I was a moron and that I am sorry.

Everything I said, and this entire thread is regretted.

I would like to stay.

It's up to Dragon now.

No. Fuck Off.................kindly.........this is "Jenni's Place" after all.

Your true colors have been exposed. You're a twit.

I live in Texas, fly down here and we'll settle this my fist to your face. :)

Just kidding. Don't ban me Dragon. :D

Okay the dude apologized. I propose that in light of homeboy's apology and in accordance of all things disgustingly liberal, we forgive homeboy and move on. This is Jenni's Place of free-love afterall. Just a suggestion. :)

Next time he gets pissy, though, we all get to [insert painful and degrading sexual act here] him.

Really?

You were asked to leave? But Ford Van hangs out and talks shit to anyone posting anything anywhere?

I don't really think you were much of a douche- except for the wanting to find ms part, but we all say stupid shit on this forum. I think you had an opinion that was different from the general consensus, and people let you know they didn't agree. I disagree with a lot of people on here about a lot of different subjects, that doesn't mean that I have to stop posting.

Just say fuck it and move on to a different thread......oh wait this is Jenni's place......Just say fiddlesticks it and move on to another thread.

I've made an agreement I would leave, so I will.

I'm just trying to figure out how to kill the account.

I apologize again. Thanks for the good information I did pick up over the last few years.

Have a good one.

Last post right here.

I've made an agreement I would leave, so I will.

I'm just trying to figure out how to kill the account.

I apologize again. Thanks for the good information I did pick up over the last few years.

Have a good one.

Last post right here.
Before you go, go into the cave and make a big production "I'm leaving" thread.

1. Best thread ever?:confused:

2. Its somewhat disturbing that most of the people who are into this whole " music should be free" bullshit are young. Its a different generation than mine. Its not just this thread, I see it all over the internet. People say things like " they can make money playing concerts and selling t-shirts."

IMO, only a young person could think that way. Playing concerts and touring is tougher as you get older. I am 42 and wiped out because I had 3 gigs today, I feel like I played football.:D I play 200 nites a year. Err, I dont want to do that forever. Young people think that, for some strange reason, they will be young forever.:rolleyes:

To these kids, I am going to do them a big favor and give them some great words of wisdom, passed down by fathers and forefathers:

HEY YOU KIDS, STAY OFF MY LAWN.:mad:

:D

For the record, I didn't ask him to leave. In fact, all I did was ban him from Jenni's Place. But if he wants to leave, I can't stop him. OTOH, if you guyz so vote, I will reverse the ban.

FYI, Ford Van now wants me to ban lucky13 for "slandering" him.

Back