jamfest thread!

Good stuff! ;)

Hey, Jay, how did my tent fare after I left? Do you know if it got hosed down and rinsed out or am I going to be experiencing one "funky" tent when I arrive next year? :laughings:

Cheers! :)

Good stuff! ;)

Hey, Jay, how did my tent fare after I left? Do you know if it got hosed down and rinsed out or am I going to be experiencing one "funky" tent when I arrive next year? :laughings:

It did get washed and taken down.....after that, i'm not sure....you've seen Jess and Dale.......who knows what they have done to it since!!!!!:eek::laughings:

Perfect JPW. I got tired of all the ramblin' B.S. that RUINED the Jamfest idea
in the Cave which is why I locked it!

Yet this thread required moderation as soon as it was posted.

Thread Reported!

And thanks to the moderator(s) for handling it.

Not Cardio

You asked me to let you know early about any chic song request I have.

The other day Beeze and I were shopping and Baker Street came on at the store. Not really a chic song, but I love it alot. This is my request:)

I know you all can make this one happen:cool:

You asked me to let you know early about any chic song request I have.

The other day Beeze and I were shopping and Baker Street came on at the store. Not really a chic song, but I love it alot. This is my request:)

I know you all can make this one happen:cool:

I could do the vocals on that one! :)

If I stop smoking, that is. :o

Baker Street

OK, I'll see what I can do. Since you posted this publicly, there will probably be lots of volunteers for certain parts, so I guess we'll see what parts are left unfilled. My only possibilities are acoustic, lead, bass, or vocals. I'm one of those that can't really sing and play at the same time. :o And while it's certainly in my vocal range, and it seems like my voice would be suited for it, it's one of those that doesn't come naturally. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

BTW, which version are we talking about - the original or Dave Grohl's?

Back