It’s Getting Colder

CrowsofFritz

Flamingo!
What do you think? A little warm for a song called it’s getting colder? 😂

Also, what do you think of the production. I think it could use a few more instruments here and there. It sounds a bit boring at the moment.

Nice! Again, the early McCartney influence is strong with this one. :) "Teddy Boy" comes to mind in particular. But the main "getting colder" refrain also reminds me of Fleet Foxes' "White Winter Hymnal."

I like the harmonies, and the melodies are nice, as is usually the case with your stuff. I definitely think drums and a full band should join in about half way through. There are a few timing issues with the bass every now and then I think. Lots of odd meters and phrasing in this one! It kept me on my toes on first listen. :)

I dig it! Thanks for sharing!

Nice! Again, the early McCartney influence is strong with this one. :) "Teddy Boy" comes to mind in particular. But the main "getting colder" refrain also reminds me of Fleet Foxes' "White Winter Hymnal."

I like the harmonies, and the melodies are nice, as is usually the case with your stuff. I definitely think drums and a full band should join in about half way through. There are a few timing issues with the bass every now and then I think. Lots of odd meters and phrasing in this one! It kept me on my toes on first listen. :)

I dig it! Thanks for sharing!
OMG, you’re the third person to mention both a McCartney reference and White Winter Hymnal. Both were influences in this song!

Thanks for listening!

Back