Is Christianity a Shtick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can't come back on my post with anything sensible, so the case rests on you agreeing with it (or having put me on ignore, which is another way of saying you recognize the facts though you can't stand them).

Well, in a few years maybe you'll change your mind. Or hopefully sooner. That's your problem.

But isn't it interesting that Christianity introduced the very idea of women and children having an ounce of worth? Or equality between ethnic entities? Now don't go quoting me the classic @dogooder thing.
"My problem"? lol. If you say so. Look dude.... I was born and raised a Christian. I had that shit shoved down my throat just like the tens of millions of other American kids who were indoctrinated from birth. <---- a form of child abuse, in my view. I got hit with the logic stick early and freed myself from that a long, long time ago - and could not be happier. Relieved, even. You can count on me not changing my mind. But hey... if you want to worship a dead tree stump - you are free to do so. Just don't let that shit creep into civics and government - I have a real problem with that.

As far as me coming back "with anything sensible" - you have said more than enough batshit crazy whacko extremist right winger crap since you came here for me to determine that I don't want to have any serious exchange with you whatsoever. Don't take it personally. It's just not for me.

So the concept of God, or a creator, has now been replaced with science and government. This is its own cult along with early indoctrination.
Has it? Is that true?

Don't know about you and yours - but I encouraged my children to make their own decisions with regard to religious and political matters. I thought it was important to encourage them to think for themselves.

So the concept of God, or a creator, has now been replaced with science and government. This is its own cult along with early indoctrination.
Has it? Is that true?

Don't know about you and yours - but I encouraged my children to make their own decisions with regard to religious and political matters. I thought it was important to encourage them to think for themselves.
Of course it has, of course it's true.

They think for themselves, but based on what information? Their dad told them, "I'm glad I'm out of that Jesus cult". Of course they're Muslims now! [You do realize I'm exaggerating, right.]

"Trust the science", "two weeks to flatten the curve", you're a woman with a d*ck, we've evolved from fish, the government is there for your good, of course Kamala Harris is qualified - she's a black female! - of course Biden is qualified - he's a former VP who is now under scrutiny for involvement in criminal bribery

etc. This is only a minuscule bit of what I could write! The concept of God has been replaced with a cult of science and government in the sense that so many of us put our faith in it - belief without concrete proof.

So, don't tell me you're all for critical thinking. I don't buy it.

I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes and I pretty much don't give a shit.
@PorterhouseMusic @ez_willis

and, of course: @Dave Matthews! @leddy has sobered up and is actually quite open to conversation when not being inflamed by your baseless, bluepill arguments.

And you and your daisy-chain partners have the nerve to call me & those you disagree with here on Prime Time trolls?! Frickin' get wrecked! I'm starting to understand where Trump is coming from:

Last edited:
And you and your daisy-chain partners have the nerve to call me & those you disagree with here on Prime Time trolls?!

Did someone call someone a troll? What'd I miss?

Either way.... calm down dude. You're triggered. It's not a good look.

Did someone call someone a troll? What'd I miss?

Either way.... calm down dude. Your triggered. It's not a good look.
Yes sir. I'm not pointing fingers. Figure it out yourself.

As far as looks I really don't care (that's the definition of badass) 'cause the babes fall for guys who be flexin' like me. Anyway I have reason to be triggered. You're openly libeling me, through my statements, as
batshit crazy whacko extremist right winger crap
and I asked that you enlighten me as to such statements. But don't worry, you're pardoned because obviously the crack you snorted following the vegan egg-free spinach omelette you had for supper has put your mental capacities in a daze. So stop purple hazing me and get off the internet, because you are making quite a show of yourself being a troll (yes I did just call you that) and I will report you as such if you persist in these activities. G'day.

I suspect it that in a round about way, Serendipity is drawing attention toward a recent comment by a college professor who stated that all Christians are Oppressors.

This is the world we live in today. Fucked in the head college professors wreak havoc, knowing that they have a tremendous amount of influence and control of impressionable young minds.

I suspect it that in a round about way, Serendipity is drawing attention toward a recent comment by a college professor who stated that all Christians are Oppressors.
I missed that one. But
This is the world we live in today. Fucked in the head college professors wreak havoc, knowing that they have a tremendous amount of influence and control of impressionable young minds.
yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back