Infinity In The Palm of Your Hands

You have a great bass and kick drum tone. That gives it a very nice foundation. With the synth and reverb it's a really trippy instrumental. I liked the tones all around and I thought it was really cool.

You have a great bass and kick drum tone. That gives it a very nice foundation. With the synth and reverb it's a really trippy instrumental. I liked the tones all around and I thought it was really cool.
Thanks jimi for the feedback. I like to take my time with the low end so that’s great it’s having the desired impact

re: your avatar: electric ladyland is one of my fave albums, and also one of my main references for trippy production :) Eddie Kramer and Jimi were so ahead of their time.

YEA DIGGIN the slow burn of this...
i like the reverse pads, there's lots of room for everything

nice clear mix...
there's a bit of boom on the lowest bass notes, needs a bit more control of the loudest notes

great guitar tones, what did you use for that?
dig the elec piano tone as well

nice job!

YEA DIGGIN the slow burn of this...
i like the reverse pads, there's lots of room for everything

nice clear mix...
there's a bit of boom on the lowest bass notes, needs a bit more control of the loudest notes

great guitar tones, what did you use for that?
dig the elec piano tone as well

nice job!

Cheers Gonzo for the listen - I might use multiband compression on those lowest notes, even though i've never used it before, but now's probably the time to learn!

Guitar is a Stratocaster into a bunch of tube driven preamp pedals > Treble Booster > Torpedo cab with with power sim on > focusrite > bunch of delay plugs.

Back