In the Market for some rack gear...

Mikeyprs

Hey Everybody!

As of recently I am now looking into buying some new gear (as well as making use of what i already have) to make my rig work better for me and pretty much end the tap dancing i've been doing for the last few years.

Just some of the product types I'm thinking getting are as follows...

Power Conditioner
Wireless
Rack Tuner
Pedal power supply
Audio Switcher
Midi foot Controller

I currently own a fair amount of effects pedals that i'd like to use as much of as possible. what my vision currently is (as it stands) is to have a pedalboard which quite literally consists of my Tremonti wah and the MFC out in front and then all the other effects I use as part of my sound in the rack along with all the other equipment.

Obviously I would need to house all this all in a nice hard case.
I was thinking of having the rack gear and my new Randall 503 in an all in one case but I realised that this optional wouldn't be practical since I don't drive as of yet but, I do have access to an citroen estate which is used to transport gear to and from practises/gigs etc ( gotta love living at home still aha!).

All kidding aside what I would like have is Your opinions, comments and suggestions as to which products you feel may or may not work for me. Cost isn't an issue because IF the products are not only reliable and will do the Job i want them to do then imo I think it's well worth putting good money into it!

Regards!

Well, in my band both guitarists are using Sennheiser freeport wireless. No problems so far.

Back