I'm ready for some football.

I'm finding the Desean Jackson thing kind of interesting. Teams don't dump guys for no reason at all, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Draft day bitches. I think this draft season has been pretty interesting because it's one of the few times in recent memory where the top picks haven't been decided and leaked already.

My Saints need a CB, LB, WR, and O-lineman.

Draft day bitches. I think this draft season has been pretty interesting because it's one of the few times in recent memory where the top picks haven't been decided and leaked already.

Good luck :D My Skins need O-line baddddd and also at least one good safety and a pass rusher. Gonna be hard to fill everything with quality players since we don't have a 1st round pick (UGHHHHH had to give that sweet sweet #2 pick to the Rams for RGIII). Rumor is that we might trade our backup QB tonight to move into the first round.

Can't wait! :thumbs up:

we also need to quit jerking around with Graham

Good luck :D My Skins need O-line baddddd and also at least one good safety and a pass rusher. Gonna be hard to fill everything with quality players since we don't have a 1st round pick (UGHHHHH had to give that sweet sweet #2 pick to the Rams for RGIII). Rumor is that we might trade our backup QB tonight to move into the first round.

Can't wait! :thumbs up:

Probably could use an ILB as well.

I'm finding the Desean Jackson thing kind of interesting. Teams don't dump guys for no reason at all, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

It did seem odd. So far there doesn't seem to be a fire to go along with the smoke. Guys are saying this was a Chip Kelly ego move. We'll see. So far DeSean has said all the right things.

The Chiefs, with glaring needs at safety, cornerback, offensive line, and wide receiver went with...an OLB? That's the single position where we're actually doing OK, and we get an under-sized OLB to warm the bench as our first round pick? :confused:

Brand Cooks gonna be flying around for the Saints. I'm happy with that pick!

Yes indeed! I was hoping we'd get Odell Beckham, but I knew he wouldn't last until the Saints pick. I was also hoping we could get that CB that the Browns took. But I'm super happy to have a new freak WR for Drew to throw to. Potentially great WR that also fills a need. Win pick.

In other news, Texans fans here in Houston are losing their minds over taking Clowney. They're stupid. Clowney was the right pick for them IMO. He and JJ Watt on the same D-line? That's scary. They need a pass rush like that to compete with Indy in their division.

Skins fans are starting to drool over Cyrus Kouandjio - OT from Alabama.

I'm surprised he and that Moses guy from UVA fell through the first round! I was happy to settle for the tackles from Nevada or UCLA but we definitely need to grab Kouandjio! Been drooling all dayyyy :D

Also there's rumors that we will probably trade good ole Captain Kirk Cousins for another 2nd or 3rd round pick. I think I'd be ok with that honestly.

Skins should trade RGIII

Lol I'd actually be fine with that, as long as we found a good QB who could pass well and avoid a pass rush. RG3 is awesome to watch, but he makes some really bad decisions to sacrifice his body sometimes. Those are gonna wreck him one day. Even when he was just back from injury in like his 2nd game last season, he was jumping and stretching out midair taking hard lumps from safeties and linebackers. Ridiculous! Might as well trade him before he gets his inevitable 3rd torn ACL.

Back