i offer free mastering try it now!

Let's not bash the guy

Anyway...loud and flat topped...about right!

I didn't bash the guy...I just made the comment that he apparently feels mastering is just about making it LOUD and flat-topped. :)

Here's the thing..."mastering" is a technical art form, so even when you offer it for free, it still shouldn't deviate from what is considered true quality *mastering*.
If it does...then it's not *mastering*, it's just some plugs strung together that make the music LOUD and flat-topped. :rolleyes:

Know what I mean....? ;)

That's not bashing...that's honest reality.

If he said he was learning how to master, and was looking for music to practice on, for free...that would be different.
Point being..."free" doesn't really sweeten the deal if it ain't the real deal. :D

I didn't bash the guy...I just made the comment that he apparently feels mastering is just about making it LOUD and flat-topped. :)

Here's the thing..."mastering" is a technical art form, so even when you offer it for free, it still shouldn't deviate from what is considered true quality *mastering*.
If it does...then it's not *mastering*, it's just some plugs strung together that make the music LOUD and flat-topped. :rolleyes:

Know what I mean....? ;)

That's not bashing...that's honest reality.

If he said he was learning how to master, and was looking for music to practice on, for free...that would be different.
Point being..."free" doesn't really sweeten the deal if it ain't the real deal. :D

monkey post you mix/master confront.... if you want

Fala, do you mind if I ask you a few questions about your mastering technique and process? (Everybody else, shhhhh! ;) )

1. What do you use to do your PQ code editing?
2. How do you generate your disc error list?
3. How do you generate your track list?
4. What do you feel is the proper ratio of C1 to C2 to CU errors on the premaster?
5. How do you determine track order?
6. How do you determine the reference or guide amplitude to adjust the songs to?
and finally
7. What is mastering?

G.

if I were English and had a certain mastery of the language to answer a few questions and technique so I was a very difficult .... i am not a professional I learn in a mastering studio from my friend near here he learn me how to optimize the mix end sorry for reply but it's difficult for me speak

if I were English and had a certain mastery of the language to answer a few questions and technique so I was a very difficult .... i am not a professional I learn in a mastering studio from my friend near here he learn me how to optimize the mix end sorry for reply but it's difficult for me speak
1. Che usa lei per fare la sua redazione di codice di PQ?
2. Come lei genera il suo elenco di errore di dischetto?
3. Come lei genera il suo elenco di pista?
4. Che sente lei è il rapporto proprio di C1 a C2 agli errori di CU sul premaster?
5. Come lei determina l'ordine di pista?
6. Come lei determina l'ampiezza di riferimento o guida di aggiustare le canzoni a? E finalmente
7. Che approfondisce?

G.

non si capisce una mazza comunque but
i reply at 7

Mastering is the process to create the Master of a music album, starting from the tracks obtained after mixing. The Master is the copy from which all others are printed
and is process for align the listening level of all tracks in an album and the mastering it makes more glue for all the album optimized with an equalization line sorry if you speak italian we can understand...

south are you a professional mastering engineer? in italy some things do not teach to them sorry....

in italy there are not good mastering studio, the band send all in america for mastering at sterling and hit factory

tried to look in Italian the first question I do not know but in google I found nothing in Italian we are poorly informed

Mastering is the process to create the Master of a music album, starting from the tracks obtained after mixing. The Master is the copy from which all others are printed
and is process for align the listening level of all tracks in an album and the mastering it makes more glue for all the album optimized with an equalization line sorry if you speak italian we can understand...
Buona Risposta! Correggere!

Now, can you tell me how what you are offering for free fits that definition?

No, I am not a pro mastering engineer, but I know enough to know what mastering is and isn't. Sfortunatamente, che lei non offre mastering.

G.

Fala, do you mind if I ask you a few questions about your mastering technique and process? (Everybody else, shhhhh! ;) )

1. What do you use to do your PQ code editing?
2. How do you generate your disc error list?
3. How do you generate your track list?
4. What do you feel is the proper ratio of C1 to C2 to CU errors on the premaster?
5. How do you determine track order?
6. How do you determine the reference or guide amplitude to adjust the songs to?
and finally
7. What is mastering?

G.
Why did you ask if he minds?:(

What difference does it make how he does PQ coding other than pointing out he doesn't know what it is? Wavelab does it by default or didn't you know this?:confused:

I'm sorry but this ticks me off. It's like a gang bashing the new kid on the block. If he answers all your questions does he graduate and it's ok for him to offer free mastering?

I'm sorry this is just wrong, it's plain rude.:spank:

fala your English is just fine and thanks for being a good guy!

sorry south i'm not understand you sometimes...you like me but I work with those who appreciate me..... i'm not a pro is not my first work mastering sorry....

Back