i offer free mastering try it now!

Thanks for your time Marco...you sure made my song different. I never would have achieved those kinds of results.

Interesting stuff...I appreciate your efforts.

Fun to see what can happen when your song is in the hands of someone else.

So, thanks again and good luck with all your music stuff

:D

Thanks for your time Marco...you sure made my song different. I never would have achieved those kinds of results.

Interesting stuff...I appreciate your efforts.

Fun to see what can happen when your song is in the hands of someone else.

So, thanks again and good luck with all your music stuff

:D
Come on now, don't we get to hear the before and after?

Let's see: "Mastering" on NS10s, a dbx166, and about a million dollars of hacked plugs by someone with no website and only generic email addresses. That explains the "free" offer.

G.

south my mastering make them from a friend and not into this recording studio... in your studio with hardware and some your plugs sorry... and the first track is free

miroslav I do not have still the authorization from composer for to put them here sorry.....

Let's not bash the guy because he isn't a genius...probably just a youngster having a go.

He 'mastered' my song...and I knew from the start that I wasn't sending it to some A1 gang. He made my song very loud, the kick drum is like a kick to the head...none of what he did for my song is anywhere near how I would do it. But I didn't stab his eyes out for false advertising. I said thanks old son, bit of fun, see ya later, all the best. He never asked for anything nor said he was a genius.

Anyway...loud and flat topped...about right. My song was a fairly gentle acoustic track...not any more!

Let's not bash the guy because he isn't a genius...probably just a youngster having a go.

He 'mastered' my song...and I knew from the start that I wasn't sending it to some A1 gang. He made my song very loud, the kick drum is like a kick to the head...none of what he did for my song is anywhere near how I would do it. But I didn't stab his eyes out for false advertising. I said thanks old son, bit of fun, see ya later, all the best. He never asked for anything nor said he was a genius.

He's probably just a young guy having fun playing with a bit of music

thanks monkey...

Back