i need help!!!!

Kody

I had lost my magix music maker 14 disc. I have just found it but now I'm missing the serial number and I was hoping someone could help me out and if possible lend me yours. Please let me know any phone numbers or anything that could help me find my serial number or if your willing to let me use yours.

thank you,
Kody

You might try calling the company. Let them know the situation. They probably have records of this sort of thing and if you can provide enough information they can re-issue it.

I doubt you'll have much luck with ppl giving you theirs. I don't really use computers much, so I don't have one anyway.

If you bought it legit then you should call them or e-mail them and ask them for it. You should not ask other people for a serial number.

You might try calling the company. Let them know the situation. They probably have records of this sort of thing and if you can provide enough information they can re-issue it.

I doubt you'll have much luck with ppl giving you theirs. I don't really use computers much, so I don't have one anyway.

+ 1 always start with the company

Back