HOMERECORDING.COM Hip-Hop CD

that info will be released when we tell everyone about the entire project.
there will be a few things for you all to submit along with the tracks, so we can make this official.

peace
LB

spin has to coordinate with everyone for further details (and get in touch with me a few more times). as i said before please be patient all, this album isnt going to be done in a day or something, there is all kinds of small details we have to get worked out.
there are people just seeing this post and still wanting to get in on the project, thats a good sign.
we will post something as soon as its available, im assuming MisterQ will still be doing that when everything is worked out.

peace
LB

Please excuse the delay as i've been involved with several projects along with slaving most hard at my job.
N-e way, THIS FRIDAY, I'm gonna' throw out the pertinent info to get this joint started specifically on copyright and SAMPLE issues (NO SAMPLES unless permission has been rec'd from owner), contract,registration & disclosure issues just to name a few!
So hang in there, and I'll break it down FRIDAY NITE 5/28/04!!!!

Peace
Q.rM

Altruist said:
Oh well there goes my contribution...

Yo' Al-truth, why are you givin' up so easily? If your joint consists of music sampled from copywritten material or your submission is a cover of another's reg'd production, as long as you have written authorization from said owner allowing you permission to use (along with guarantee's insuring that HR.COM, Dragon, Spinsterwun and Liquid Bronze et. al., are free from any claim or legal action that may arise via gross misinterpretation or false representation of stated document(s), unauthorized use of expressed material,blah,blah,blah,etc..). In other words, if you got the correct paper to prove that your 2-bar+ sample of Joe-Blo's flow/beat or your cover of some reg'd joint was permissable, by all means submit your production. If not,submit your own original material (...& son though I hardly comment, I've listened to some of your slammies <along with quite a few others here> and have been impressed by abilities!)

See the point of this C/D Comp production is to provide an opportunity to showcase the extremely talented AND, ORIGINAL skillz perf'd and produced by the hip-hop community here under the web-recognized brand name of HOMERECORDING.COM! For those who are limited to flossin' thier talents via mix-tape/underground or word-of-mouth, this oppty helps artists such as yourself get the max out of internet exposure. Being part of a Comp C/D with other artists who share your ambition, drive, skillz will translate to increased exposure as each will hype their production to this person or that. via e-mail, web-site, I.M'ing, 2-way,phoning, etc.,etc.etc.!
Rite now, this project is in it's most infant stages. Submission,Ordering,Contractual Obligations & Disclosures, Duplication, Artwork,Mailing along with Compiling, Recording Formats and either Mastering/Normalizing and a few other topics I can't recall rite now, will be addressed shortly. Liquid Bronze has volunteered for the Herculean task of production and when the ball is put in play, he's gonna' need every-1's full SUPPORT, COOPERATION,COMMITMENT & most of all, PATIENCE. Ain't no way I'm gonna let the brutha' be stuck & f#cked as ya' just gotta' show him luv & respect for even offerin' his services along with certain out-of-pocket expenses. (LB, gotcha' back!)
It's late & time for me to crash & burn so I'll holla' back 2-morrow!

Peace
Q.rM

I would luv to be on this. Don't get me wrong. But my teammate who made the beats pretty much sampled everything from drums to the melodies etc etc. the old fashioned way I guess. We would have to get permission from a lot of people I would have no idea how to contact and even then I wouldn't have any money to give them if it came to that. I also wouldn't want anyone here to get blasted by the man for copyright infringement so I will just gracefully bow out and cop a album when the time is right.

Altruist said:
I would luv to be on this. Don't get me wrong. But my teammate who made the beats pretty much sampled everything from drums to the melodies etc etc. the old fashioned way I guess. We would have to get permission from a lot of people I would have no idea how to contact and even then I wouldn't have any money to give them if it came to that. I also wouldn't want anyone here to get blasted by the man for copyright infringement so I will just gracefully bow out and cop a album when the time is right.

You gotta' link to your tune? I wanna' check it out!

Was s'posed to post addtl info 2-nite, however I'm awaiting a reply to an inquiry I sent on a few issues from the "Powers That Be".

Will holla' back shortly.........................

dropped a link in your pm's...Track is at that stage where I may redo it completely or go ahead and get it finished. But enjoy

Back