leonardjamaar
    jugalo180
    Flo' Dolo
    DJTonyMOMO
    2.L.O.C.O.
    Darius Boone

spin

Last edited:
count me in two on the real you should break the list down into three categories :

Lyricist---producers-----and Lyrical producers

that way you will know how many what you have to work with and match up

HR.COM submitters list
19 and growing........ :D

• Lazi
    Nick Springfield
    Mr.sol
    Kevlar
    chalin27
    bknot1
    moroccog
    Trumpspade
    Teacher
    Change of POETS
    Altruist
    leonardjamaar
    jugalo180
    Flo' Dolo
    DJTonyMOMO
    2.L.O.C.O.
    Darius Boone
    soundboy
    BEATMAKERS

spin

BEATMAKERS said:
.....you should break the list down into three categories :

Lyricist---producers-----and Lyrical producers

that way you will know how many what you have to work with and match up

Nope!

Either you submit a finished track or you don't... :eek:

If you produce, find an emcee. If you rhyme, find a producer.

There is no need to complicate things by making different categories (as well as "matching up" people).

If you are (or anyone else) is interested in participating in this project, by all means send in your finfished music.

spin

when do we need to submit the finished product and what deadline we working with...or are you and LB working it out..

good thing about the deadline and also where do we submit the finished tracks if so send me details by priv.message.thanks.

Spin and i still have to work out some details. sorry for the long delay, but we would like to release it with a Homerecording name attached to the album, but it may be difficult. spin is trying to get in touch with all the "powers that be" at HR to make that happen. but we have discussed releasing it independantly if the other way falls through.
we will keep people updated, but it will take some time, just like the other Homerecording.comps, just be patient all.

thanks
peace
LB

LiquidBronze said:
Spin and i still have to work out some details...we would like to release it with a Homerecording name attached to the album, but it may be difficult.

Damn. That's why I joined up...

spin is trying to get in touch with all the "powers that be" at HR to make that happen. but we have discussed releasing it independantly if the other way falls through.

If it's official, I'm all in.
If you guys got plans of putting it out yourselves,
I'll buy it, instead.

djfd

BTW - Is this supposed to be a real mix cd of tracks everybody submits, or is it just gonna be a compilation? Spin, I just noticed you wrote "mix cd" in your initial post. Just wondering...

Last edited:

yeah its going to be a compilation flo
and as soon as spin has word from some peeps ill post on the boards

peace
LB

I'm gonna' provide some important 411 here tonite in regards to production,duplication,costs, contractual obligations,pre-order information, uniformed recording formats & final red (or orange) book glass-master (plus any other jointz I forgot to write here)

Yo' Spin-1, sorry for the delay in responding! 1, I lost the PM from you with your holla'#'s and also been bizzee workin' on a new album!

Peace
Q.rM

MISTERQCUE said:
I'm gonna' provide some important 411 here tonite in regards to production,duplication,costs, contractual obligations,pre-order information, uniformed recording formats & final red (or orange) book glass-master (plus any other jointz I forgot to write here)

Yo' Spin-1, sorry for the delay in responding! 1, I lost the PM from you with your holla'#'s and also been bizzee workin' on a new album!

Peace
Q.rM

That means shit's gonna be official, then?
Nice...

"...say what you want, just spell my name right..."
---"Ecstacy of Whodini c.1984"---

djfd

Back