HOMERECORDING.COM Hip-Hop CD

SPINSTERWUN

Okay, this isn't written in stone AND it has not been fully authorized by-the-powers-that-be but.....

Liquid Bronze has proffered the idea of creating an HR.COM Hip-Hop (mix) CD.

In turn, I have conferred with other senior members of this site (one of them being Mr. QQ) and I have received good responses.

So now we need to know

Who would be interested in submitting music and/or participating in this project?

Your responses will dictate the next course of action we take on this concept.

Peace...

Spinster One Psychotron Adventure Supreme the Sound Chemist Klangchemiker from The Land of Moderators, because those who wish to be mediators between two resolute thinkers are marked as mediocre: they lack eyes to see the unparalleled; seeing things as similar and making them the same is the mark of weak eyes.

ah good deal spin!!!!!

i hope enough people want to contribute. details will follow as spin said, but we need a solid count of people (my thinking is at least 18 people, maybe more, but it depends on song length etc... and other powers that be)

after we get enough people interested, we can then take a final count as to how many WILL contribute (and after this is totaly cleared) then the logistics will be worked out between Spin, myself, and the others.

peace
LB

i will be contributing a 1 1/2 min-2 minute interlude, if this gets off the gorund

most of us older HR heads know of your work Sol and respect it for sure, glad you want to be a part of it

peace
LB

I will definitely want to participate! Good going fellaz. This site has helped me out and I really want to give back!.

hmmm i think spin missed some peeps :P

so far we have

Lazi
Nick Springfield
Mr.sol
Kevlar
chalin27
bknot1
moroccog

peace
LB

I have never been involved too deep, but I've assisted many.....
I've been working with this cat from Louisville who now resides in Boston, and I think y'all will feel him. Our initial project is almost done son, so I would love to offer it up to the HR nation.......

Much Love,

Trizza

Back