HOMERECORDING.COM Hip-Hop CD

since its going to be a very profesional high quality hiphop compilation artists handing in tracks would be advised to have their songs copyrighted and be member of ASCAP,BMI,APRA etc etc things like that help

Yo' Al-Tru, your lyrical flow has tinges of Wu-flava'rin' (think Capodonna with more gruff) on "WhattaGwan". The capture of the vocs is clean & clear only needing a slight 2-3 db boost in the upper freq'y's (for addtl clarity) w. a bit more gain. Beat is on point which is providin mad support for your syncopated lyrical phrasing. The melodic patch that hypes the 1st,2nd,5th & 6th beat of each measure, though repetitive, sustains the overall hype & floss of the production. Lay back a lil on the scratchin' @ approx 1:01 @ 3:09 as it somewhat lessen's a bit of the feel & flow of hook.
Keep in mind FWIW, these are only my 'pinions which you can take with a grain a salt.
Overall, this joint rite here is more than worthy for inclusion on this Comp C/d as this had my dome-piece noddin back and forth enjoyin' what I was hearin'!

BTW, 4-give me 4 not knowin', but what part of this joint was sampled & from where?

I have no idea where the samples are from man...Not a clue...My man Stak provides all the beats and scratches for our projects. He tends to chop up shit farly well and mix and match samples. He is the Dj and I am the emcee. Actually he emcees aswell and I do all the mixing and stuff like that. Thanks for the listen and the critical ear too that was a dope breakdown...I would luv to put it in I just don't know how I would clear the samples.

Sorry about last nite! Got home from work,took a nap and didn't arise from the dead until 5:30 this morning!
N-e way, as you are reading this, I am presently writing another post stating certain factoids to get this project off the ground.

OK The basics:

This c/d will be produced by Liq Brnz and will be a single c/d production only,
therefore not everyone's submission will be able to be included on this c/d due to time/length restraints. Selection of songs for this complation will be decided by others (NOT ME).

IMPORTANT:
C/D will cost $22.00! ($20 for the c/d & $2 for postage and handling for shipping in the continental U.S.). NO CHECKS PLEASE: Money Orders only.

However, in order to limit out-of-pocket expenses to Liquid Bronze, we need to know how many of you will be PRE-ORDERING c/d to determine what his cash status will be.

Kindly respond in this thread if you are pre-ordering.

More info later.

...then let me double up...

MISTERQCUE said:
OK The basics:

This c/d will be...a single c/d production only,
therefore not everyone's submission will be able to be included on this c/d due to time/length restraints. Selection of songs for this complation will be decided by others (NOT ME).

IMPORTANT:
C/D will cost $22.00! ($20 for the c/d & $2 for postage and handling for shipping in the continental U.S.). NO CHECKS PLEASE: Money Orders only.

However, in order to limit out-of-pocket expenses to Liquid Bronze, we need to know how many of you will be PRE-ORDERING c/d to determine what his cash status will be.

Kindly respond in this thread if you are pre-ordering.

In that case, scratch me off the list to free up some space, and put me down for 2 copies. When ya'll actually got shit rolling, I'll send my dough.
Just say when & where...
(if one of you would please, shoot me an email with the postal specifics when it's time)

dolo
TheDirtRoadShow@comcast.net

No offense but, that's an outrageous cost for a CD.

I get my short-runs pressed at $3.15 per CD shipped. So unless he's planning on using a major replicator, I can get them pressed much cheaper, with a 2 panel booklet in a jewel case, and shrink wrapped.

Change of POETS said:
No offense but, that's an outrageous cost for a CD.

I get my short-runs pressed at $3.15 per CD shipped. So unless he's planning on using a major replicator, I can get them pressed much cheaper, with a 2 panel booklet in a jewel case, and shrink wrapped.

I thought so, too, but figured all the super-proceeds was going to the BBS for all this new & improved type shit.

Back