HomeRec Collab! Freudian, Gorty, & Greg - Strutter!

After my second listen I think it's just the two different rhythms that pull the guitar sound from one side to the other, depending on who's hitting their chord at a particular time. It didn't feel like two rhythms, as much as one rhythm moving back and forth. But that's just on my poorly placed crappy work computer speakers, so I'd ignore me for the most part (that's actualy a good rule regarding anything I post).
Anyway, the guitar thing is growing on me now .

Edit - I think it's the sparseness of the hard R guitar. When it drops out (like right when the vocals start) I feel like the whole song shifts Left. When it come backs in ( a second or 2 later) the whole thing is pulled back to the right. Hell, I don't know. Go back to ignoring me.:o

Yeah I get what you're saying. The original version is like that too. Most of the song leans to "Pauls" side until Ace does his little parts, which are panned hard right, then they both let er rip during the chorus parts to balance it back out. So, by it sounding strange to you, we nailed it perfectly. :p

Cool. At least my ears aren't misleading me. Like I said, I do kinda like it, it's just foriegn sounding. And I guess that's why I like it. So kudos!

All right All right, so I'm in here listening again...what would you expect ?.....
C'mon, I know I'm not the only one :D

Sounds so dang true and new at the same time you guy's, Can't help but to listen to it.

Awsome....

I`m not to big on KISS.

But this tune is a tune I``ve heard many times while playing GTA.

You guys nailed it big time.

Props to all of you.

Have to admit I'm not a Kiss fan, but this is very nice. The instrumentation is great, as is the mix. Gorty's got some licks. :D

Vocals work nicely too.

No complaints on anything here. Who mixed it?

Awsome....

I`m not to big on KISS.

But this tune is a tune I``ve heard many times while playing GTA.

You guys nailed it big time.

Props to all of you.

Thanks a lot. I play that game too. Lotta fun. :D

Have to admit I'm not a Kiss fan, but this is very nice. The instrumentation is great, as is the mix. Gorty's got some licks. :D

Vocals work nicely too.

No complaints on anything here. Who mixed it?

Thanks for listening. :)

It was mixed on my setup, but we all had input. I'd make a rough mix, and send it out to FS and Gorty to get their input. They'd respond, I'd make the changes, and send out another mix. Once we all agreed and were satisfied, I posted it up. :)

Yeah man...I love the original and this does it justice. It rocks big time. Love the drum sound, as usual...Voclas are killer, and the energy and sound are there.

Hey Guys...having a listen right now..well actually, I have been listening for several days. Enjoying it too..I am seeing how long, I can refrain from any descriptive critique....

...and am about to explode...:D:D:D

Once again I thank everyone for the time you have taken to listen and comment, I appreciate it!
I again want to thank Greg_L and Freudian Slip for making it a fun collaboration and look forward to doing it again! :)

Back