~~~~ Home Recording Challenge 3 ~~~~

indeed. ....now put it back up and commence with your trolling:D
In this new Chic-filled environment, A debonaire picture of a stoned man w/ cats can only mean one thing..... .........Homerec'er Hef

.......ya need a smoking jacket and a bottle of cognac though......

:D

:D speaking of giddy school girls..... anybody see Tattoo at last nights mtv award..... .....as pretensious as they are.... ...and that whole gig is VERY fuckin pretensious.... ...a hundred mops couldnt clear the drool off of that floor.

.....I was hoping they would pan to R.Kelly.... :D

NICE! ...and it's T.A.T.U.They are very hot,but the idea is gettin' played out too quickly.I wonder if they were ever on a BBS...

I'll be gone until Sunday night. If anyone needs to drop out of this challenge, send me a PM and I'll check them when I get back from my trip.

Happy tracking,
Tom

I know who they are, but...

I've never listened to them. I was watching the awards show for a short minute, but changed the channel. To what...I can't remember. They seem very "too much" in my opinion. Do they SOUND good? Or are they just "lesbian chicks as a marketing concept?"

P.S. If they WOULD have should R. Kelly...that would be CLASSIC!

Ciao!
K.

Okay, I've written a couple of songs in honor of this event. The second one's a relationship song, but I wrote it so that the person who sings it can be male or female. I wrote it so that the person who sings can be straight or gay or lesbian even. Things have got to be flexible, right? I mean, I might have to sing it myself, and I may have to do the lesbian version or something. It all depends on the partner, I guess. Ya gotta be flexible.

I wrote it so it can be done as folk/pop or country. I wrote the first one so it can be done as a blues, or maybe more rocky. Ya gotta be flexible.

This could be fun...

This could be a nice learning experience, count me in! If I get vocal duties count me OUT!

Back