Here it is, warts and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie, you're almost there with the voice. It's still a just a twat-hair (to use Greg's expression....:D) ahead. Just a fraction and you're there.....

We shall see, grashopper. We shall see...
As soon as Bob is done redoing his lead, I'll bump it back and give both of you a sneak peak before I post.

I have another mixing project in the works too.:cool:

I was going to wait for joeym to respond to a PM, but I lost patience! :o

Newest bump and tweak is posted. Same link as before. I am sure it's all locked in there now.

Let me know, so I can take my laptop and toss it over the side of the ship if it's not right! :mad: :D

Updated for the last time. I had some timing issues with the vocal. I hope I got it right. Same link as above. It's also in my signature if you don't want to go back to the top and get it.

Dude, sorry to post late. Had been seeing this and kept meaning to listen but it would fall off the page by the time I'd have listening time. :o

Back to the song, you guys all did a super job. The drums, the rhythms, the leads, the vocals. You're all doing super. The song sounds really cool.

WhiteStrat, those leads are very very cool. And the delay or verb on them sounds really nice.

:)

Dude, sorry to post late. Had been seeing this and kept meaning to listen but it would fall off the page by the time I'd have listening time. :o

Back to the song, you guys all did a super job. The drums, the rhythms, the leads, the vocals. You're all doing super. The song sounds really cool.

WhiteStrat, those leads are very very cool. And the delay or verb on them sounds really nice.

:)

Thanks man, I appeciate it. (No verb, just delay--stereo, about 400 ms)

Sounds great. And I'm glad you got rid of the creepy intro voice. :D

Edit - There's some weird kind of glitch or drop-out thing at 2:53 with the rhythm gits.

I have to check the line up on them, it may be a timing issue.

For such a great song, it's sure a pain in the ass. I'm glad that my daughter is worth it.

Sounds great. And I'm glad you got rid of the creepy intro voice. :D

Edit - There's some weird kind of glitch or drop-out thing at 2:53 with the rhythm gits.
I listened to the rhythm guitars and they were a bit behind the beat. I lined them back up and now everything sounds nice and tight.

PM on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back