Heavy Banger TYPE Drum Sound

Yeah, if you had looked around, you would see that absolutely nobody else here does that. Figure it out, it is not allowed. Another one of these, without participating on the forums, you will be banned as a spammer. Feel free to post links in your signature, or in the hip hop forum.

:D

Miscategorized too- this forum is for music.
So glad you posted your crap all over the forum.

i think you two are truly being assholes, i mistakenly posted in the video pro. section and couldn't remove it and throw a post in the drums cause my drums are banging and def stick out, didnt know that was spamming everywhere! maybe a nice little message to newbies might be alittle more mature dont ya think track rat?? one post from now on got it!! and itll be better then anything you guys make

Yeah, if you had looked around, you would see that absolutely nobody else here does that. Figure it out, it is not allowed. Another one of these, without participating on the forums, you will be banned as a spammer. Feel free to post links in your signature, or in the hip hop forum.

:D

got it thank you

Oh, I was being nice. But after the little nasty-gram I decided for something a bit more substantial. You're making new friends fast.:D
Asshole?? By the way, I actually PLAY an instrument and record REAL intruments, I don't use software drum machines so I'll take you up on that challenge. Let's hear them bangin' beats you RECORDED from a REAL drum kit dickweed.

Last edited:
calling my music crap instead of messaging me about the forum is being a asshole... your 54 grow up and i went to your little link it truly sounds like a garbage band recording stuff i did in highschool which i wasnt gonna rip on but really come on.. um lets see be a little more ignorant about the difference between digital and "Real instrument", i play lots of "Real" instruments cause i love music and studying music, im getting my masters in 2013 at st john fisher in digital audio engineer and media communcations, i know and love music and was planning on doing alot more then just posting my shit and fighting with old guys twice my age about digital music being a joke like its 20 years ago, digital production is just as hard as playing a instrument period and your not taking me up on my challenge when you say i cant use software on your terms douche, i came here to contribute and network and you not only ripped on me for posting in the wrong sections but bashed my music your just being a BULLY, if this were futureproducers youd be the only one threatened of getting kicked off, wanna keep going track rat hit me up on facebook its on youtube which you can get to from my posted beat

i think you two are truly being assholes, i mistakenly posted in the video pro. section and couldn't remove it and throw a post in the drums cause my drums are banging and def stick out, didnt know that was spamming everywhere! maybe a nice little message to newbies might be alittle more mature dont ya think track rat?? one post from now on got it!! and itll be better then anything you guys make

calling my music crap instead of messaging me about the forum is being a asshole... your 54 grow up and i went to your little link it truly sounds like a garbage band recording stuff i did in highschool which i wasnt gonna rip on but really come on.. um lets see be a little more ignorant about the difference between digital and "Real instrument", i play lots of "Real" instruments cause i love music and studying music, im getting my masters in 2013 at st john fisher in digital audio engineer and media communcations, i know and love music and was planning on doing alot more then just posting my shit and fighting with old guys twice my age about digital music being a joke like its 20 years ago, digital production is just as hard as playing a instrument period and your not taking me up on my challenge when you say i cant use software on your terms douche, i came here to contribute and network and you not only ripped on me for posting in the wrong sections but bashed my music your just being a BULLY, if this were futureproducers youd be the only one threatened of getting kicked off, wanna keep going track rat hit me up on facebook its on youtube which you can get to from my posted beat

I play real drums and real instruments. I do everything myself. I'll take you up on your challenge. You write a song and physically play and record all of the instruments then mix, and I'll do the same. No animosity, no hard feelings, just a friendly competition. We'll let the people decide which performance and mix sounds better.

To go one further, let's post the raw individual tracks to go along with the completed mix, for authenticity.

When do you want to start? Deadline? I can knock something out today, right now. You in?

Thank you for not being rude, this sounds great...but like i said to rat how are you accepting my challenge if its on your terms?? im a digital producers with 80000 dollars in student loans you dont think i would love to have a grand piano and drum set up in my condo! not happening right now. i never issued any challenge aswell just a rude comment towards track rat cause he hoped on and bashed my shit, wouldnt you get alittle testy if someone attacked your music? it might be easy to think im some punk ass kid starting shit but im not im really nice and hate to fight and wish like hell someone had just messaged me or that i could have deleted threads cause in no way meant to post up 4 times and i thought i could go delete my threads when after i posted in the hip hop section but i was wrong and i was just trying to defend myself. you wanna challenge my beat is right on the post so ya in right now i guess

Thank you for not being rude, this sounds great...but like i said to rat how are you accepting my challenge if its on your terms??
You said you play instruments, right?

i never issued any challenge
Yes you did.
and itll be better then anything you guys make. your not taking me up on my challenge

Maybe I misunderstood you since you refuse to use capitalization or punctuation.

wouldnt you get alittle testy if someone attacked your music?
No, not at all. I'm a little more stable than that. Lighten up, dude.

it might be easy to think im some punk ass kid starting shit but im not im really nice and hate to fight and wish like hell someone had just messaged me or that i could have deleted threads cause in no way meant to post up 4 times and i thought i could go delete my threads when after i posted in the hip hop section but i was wrong and i was just trying to defend myself. you wanna challenge my beat is right on the post so ya in right now i guess

I don't know about the rest of this. I didn't see your other posts. All I saw was some n00b going crazy on other members and throwing down challenges. Maybe this won't work. I play real instruments, you don't. Apples and oranges. No big deal. Just chill, please.

So what exactly is your "challenge"? Do we have to make "beats"? What exactly does that mean? Put together loops and pre-recorded drum samples? I didn't listen to your youtube clip. I'm not into boosting the egos of random look-at-me types. It's not personal, I promise, I've just seen many people like you crash in here and demand respect before. But if you explain yourself better, I might take you up on your challenge. I'll try to make a "beat" and rap all over it. But only if you write a punk song and record all of the parts yourself with real instruments. Deal?

1. Yes i play guitar paino and drums, lessons in all three since i was like 12 from my crazy parents and i play at school but i do not own at my home anything but a guitar to record with
2. no i issued no challenge you can read the post in this thread, i refered the challenge in what track rat posted and did not dispute just to get in a play on words fight
3. yes i def text type when im online! give me a break i hate english class :-)
4 +5. yes i was unstable, i like to like and hate to be hated and i was hurt when i came on and saw all those post and i already felt stupid because i tried to take down the other post before all those comments but couldn't so i was like helpless, but yes will chill out i would like to network and contribute i just think those guys were being inmature...know they were being inmature but one post for promotion and ill ignore rude comments, thanks 4 ur advice

1. Yes i play guitar paino and drums, lessons in all three since i was like 12 from my crazy parents and i play at school but i do not own at my home anything but a guitar to record with
So record your guitar. Write a piece that's just guitar and vocals. People do it all the time. It's a very popular style right now.
2. no i issued no challenge you can read the post in this thread, i refered the challenge in what track rat posted and did not dispute just to get in a play on words fight
You said "it'll be better than anything you can do" or something like that. Sounds like a challenge to me. These other guys might not wanna play, but I'll put my stuff up against you any time you want. Just for fun, of course. I don't care about winning or losing. My rep here isn't much better than yours, so you don't have to worry about it being a popularity contest.. Lol.
3. yes i def text type when im online! give me a break i hate english class :-)
It makes it hard to understand you. We're not talking in person. A little punctuation really helps to get your point across accurately without you looking like a raving lunatic.
4 +5. yes i was unstable, i like to like and hate to be hated and i was hurt when i came on and saw all those post and i already felt stupid because i tried to take down the other post before all those comments but couldn't so i was like helpless, but yes will chill out i would like to network and contribute i just think those guys were being inmature...know they were being inmature but one post for promotion and ill ignore rude comments, thanks 4 ur advice
This is the internet. You have to have thicker skin, or you will get destroyed.

Haha the guitar maybe, but no one including myself wants to here me sing! i appreciate your comments and advice, i did however work on that beat in this post for almost a month everyday, i put my soul into it and it shows my abilities far more than a guitar and vocal recording. I think digital or not, both our sings can be put side to side in a contest and judged (giving the right group) for quality and creativeness, i can put up a wav file from soundcloud instead of my youtube video, just let me know where we do it cause cleary i dont know this site very well

I listened to the beat and it just sounded like the same thing over and over again looped. Im not sayin it sucked but I found it boring. You should post it in the hip hop forum and get feedback there maybe?
It sucks when people hate on your stuff but thats what will make you better in the end.

TAGG...ease up with the name calling.

You peppered the forums with your posts & YT video clips, which isn't going to score you any points with the regulars here.
If you want to post your music for critiques, there is the MP3 Forum and you can also hit the Hip Hop/Rap Forum....but if folks aren't tossing you out any major props, don't get upset about it.

Oh...while you can't delete posts, you CAN edit those posts. So if you posted something wrong, you could always remove it, but if you want to stick around and be welcome, then try to take part in threads and interact with other members in a positive way...don't just post your YT videos and start calling out members on some "challenges".
I can guarantee...you won't win.

Back