Heavy Banger TYPE Drum Sound

No dude, new song, written and tracked right now, fresh from the ground up.

"i appreciate your comments and advice, i did however work on that beat in this post for almost a month everyday, i put my soul into it and it shows my abilities far more than a guitar and vocal recording. I think digital or not, both our sings can be put side to side in a contest and judged (giving the right group) for quality and creativeness"

My bad man i thought i was clear on not recording me on a guitar... even if i added in my own drums its really not too fair, like me asking you to hop on fl studio or pro tools and bust out a beat, i can make a song for a beat contest but i gotta be able to make music the way i do and im on my ipad at the mall... i say we just put our best forward, that song is my best so far and i just finished it and put it up online yesterday... let me know whats good

"i appreciate your comments and advice, i did however work on that beat in this post for almost a month everyday, i put my soul into it and it shows my abilities far more than a guitar and vocal recording. I think digital or not, both our sings can be put side to side in a contest and judged (giving the right group) for quality and creativeness"

My bad man i thought i was clear on not recording me on a guitar... even if i added in my own drums its really not too fair, like me asking you to hop on fl studio or pro tools and bust out a beat, i can make a song for a beat contest but i gotta be able to make music the way i do and im on my ipad at the mall... i say we just put our best forward, that song is my best so far and i just finished it and put it up online yesterday... let me know whats good

Mmmmmm....not to sound negative, but it's just "OK" ...AFA beats go.

The thing that Greg is getting at, and that you may be misunderstanding, is that recording is one thing....and assembiling samples and loops is another.
Sure, you can be creative with just assembling stuff that someone else programmed...but it's a lot more effort recording your own tracks and making them sound good.
I know a lot of beat makers do just that...assembling sounds/samples/loops. I wish more of them would get into actual recording of their beats/music, and then stuff wouldn't sound the same from one guy to the next.

Mmmmmm....not to sound negative, but it's just "OK" ...AFA beats go.

The thing that Greg is getting at, and that you may be misunderstanding, is that recording is one thing....and assembiling samples and loops is another.
Sure, you can be creative with just assembling stuff that someone else programmed...but it's a lot more effort recording your own tracks and making them sound good.
I know a lot of beat makers do just that...assembling sounds/samples/loops. I wish more of them would get into actual recording of their beats/music, and then stuff wouldn't sound the same from one guy to the next.

That beat is no sample i made that myself, the main pads are plat jrblender, harmless and Atlan gated thru grossbeat and peg2 etc. i hear what your saying tho. alot of people are lil kayne west sampler producers but i dont mind it too much if it sounds good ya know

That's fine. Use whatever song you want. I wrote and tracked some stuff today. Drums, bass, guitars, leads. No vocals yet. Wrote the lyrics, but haven't tracked them yet. You don't have a prayer dude. :p

@ TAGG welcome to HR, FYI please refrain from name calling in on-topic threads (that's what the Cave is for). Since you are new and all is patched up now, I just let it slide, but just so you know we try to keep it clean, if you have a problem with someone you can PM them and/or report the post in question.

@ TAGG welcome to HR, FYI please refrain from name calling in on-topic threads (that's what the Cave is for). Since you are new and all is patched up now, I just let it slide, but just so you know we try to keep it clean, if you have a problem with someone you can PM them and/or report the post in question.

I won't be a problem at all on here, thanks for the heads up

That's fine. Use whatever song you want. I wrote and tracked some stuff today. Drums, bass, guitars, leads. No vocals yet. Wrote the lyrics, but haven't tracked them yet. You don't have a prayer dude. :p

OH ic, i might have to add some khalifa lyrics to my beat to match things up, if that cool... otherwise im ready to go let me know

Back