H/R.com band lives on (ref. Dragon cave)

Ok, I'm an idiot. What is this "chat" you speak of? ;) For future reference, how do I get to the chat? I have seen at least two places to chat here, which one is THE chat?

I haven't been able to get napster to work right since I switched computers a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying scour.net right now, and if that doesn't work I'll resort to Hotline or even the ancient, cryptic command line FTP search by hand. Is it just me or was it better back before the general public found out about the "good" side of the Internet, before CNN started reporting about online piracy and such?

Ahhh... 1995, the good old days. :cool:

I'm going to start another thread here. We all hate 2 pages.

DON'T POST ANYTHING ELSE HERE AFTER THIS POINT.
-Nil

Hey guys I'm kinda new here but want to suggest that ya'll take my song Whiskey RocknRoller and work the shi* out of it. When we get to drinkin around here everybody wants to here me beller this tune out. Its easy, head boppin beat and simple words make it easy for people to learn and sing to. Ya'll just take it and run if you will, I would love to hear someone else playin' something I had a bit to do with. I aint much for recording yet but thanks to ya'll I have learned a lot in 2 short weeks. If its not to presumptious or however you spell it on my part I would like for ya'll to do it!
Ben

ooops....my bad...didn't see the second page...ya'll already found a song...can't wait to hear it!
Ben

Back