Greg L to be banned

The pieces all fit together now. Everyone knows fancy frilly guitar players are the most fragile egomaniacs around.
actually he's not a shredder .... at least all the stuff of his I've heard is nice acoustic, sorta classical stuff.

...... ok, I know, acoustic is automatically frilly ..... :D ...... but he is good.

I've worked up occasional classical-type stuff and it's a lot of practice to get it to his skill level.

That said, he could stand, IMO, to be a bit more relaxed about things.

And they are almost never hot. Ten pounds of attitude in a five pound bag is one thing if she is a knockout and can sing, but from a sea donkey?

:facepalm:
Yeah. I've played with 2, both average at best. It's funny how "equality" goes out the window when it comes to moving gear. It's the one area where woman just haven't been able to make great strides. :eek:

They seem to be stuck in a "Same pay for less work "situation". It's sad that in this day and age, a woman can't even carry a microphone and make the same salary as a man hauling a Leslie.

---------- Update ----------

I had to pull on my chin a little but I think I agree with you on this one.
Hehe...I'm working on a new original called "Chinny Chin Chin at the moment. True story.

Is he a guitar player? Now it makes sense. Guitar players HATE me because I don't kneel at the alter of their idiot shred wank idols.

I tried to click on something of his in the clinic a few weeks ago, and accidentally clicked on the first thing in his autosignature, "Lost Memories". I thought it was excellent, and I don't normally go in for the whole queer acoustic guitar solo thing. The gentleman touched my heart. Perhaps he made me recall some lost memories.

Since then I'd see his name on a post every now and then and he seems humorless and overly sensitive. Perhaps he requires everyone to recognize his genius.

Or, if you are using a mobile browser the mobile page does not have that feature.

No, I've seen the "Thanks" button come and go. Sometimes someone doesn't have one, and then you look 5 minutes later and it's there.

I tried to click on something of his in the clinic a few weeks ago, and accidentally clicked on the first thing in his autosignature, "Lost Memories". I thought it was excellent, and I don't normally go in for the whole queer acoustic guitar solo thing. The gentleman touched my heart. Perhaps he made me recall some lost memories.

Since then I'd see his name on a post every now and then and he seems humorless and overly sensitive. Perhaps he requires everyone to recognize his genius.

That makes even more sense than him being a shred wanker. Acoustic guys are the worst! :facepalm:

That makes even more sense than him being a shred wanker. Acoustic guys are the worst! :facepalm:

This myth has already been busted: Female lead singer is conclusively the worst.

Acoustic guy is pretty bad, but then so is saxophone guy with a hat and a Hawaiian shirt and a lanyard around his neck with many expired backstage passes affixed thereto. Must there be only one????

Lead singers usually don't even register with me because they don't play instruments.

This is the problem exactly! Have you ever tried to tell one that???

/careless whispers sax guy

This myth has already been busted: Female lead singer is conclusively the worst.

Acoustic guy is pretty bad, but then so is saxophone guy with a hat and a Hawaiian shirt and a lanyard around his neck with many expired backstage passes affixed thereto. Must there be only one????

This is the problem exactly! Have you ever tried to tell one that???

/careless whispers sax guy

Okay, but this: I don't see any female lead singers in here crying about a neg rep. I do see one allegedly male acoustic guitar player though.

Back